The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ISSUE with Linchal Grand Manor NPC placement (still an issue after CWC)

Dragonnord
Dragonnord
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hi ZOS,

The back area of the Linchal Grand Manor is kind of bugged. If you place an NPC, like a banker or even test dummy, they work correctly when you first place them (you can interact with them), however, if someone travels to the house, or you leave and come back to the manor, the banker and test dummy are disabled (you can't interact with them anymore).

This happens in the very back area of the manor, like this screenshot is showing (see that the dummy, even when I'm looking at it, is not highlighted - disabled).

ziKmNM7lTxurjW3iFrs77g.jpg

Could you please fix this? @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_GinaBruno

Thank you!

Edited by Dragonnord on October 23, 2017 11:44PM
SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I have had similar problems inside the main house as well.
  • Calderon06
    Calderon06
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem (specially with the banker witch is iside a room in the manor).

He's not under the floor or inside the wall and there is no objet around to make him bugued.
    But sometime I have to modificate his place to make him "usable"
    VV
  • MarcoPolo184
    MarcoPolo184
    ✭✭
    Same problem with crafting stations. About a month ago, I started a thread, but no reaction or fix.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/371481/linchal-grand-manor-crafting-stations-in-some-areas-not-accessible
  • doslekis
    doslekis
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same issue when placing crafting stations in any home when they're in too of another item.

I tried to organize my stations with those big kajhit merchant tents, and when placed the boarder shows green. When I revisit my home its a 50/50 chance I can use it. Picking it back up and cancelling make it usable. The ones placed on solid ground are useable too.
    I don't normally use daggers, but when I do, I choose dos Lekis.
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will be addressed in the new upcoming clockwork DLC.

"Furnishings
    Fixed an issue where interactable furnishings would occasionally lose their interact prompt when placed very far away from the entrance to the home."

From Patch v3.2.2

In the meantime, a /reloadui will fix the issue.
    Edited by Blacknight841 on October 12, 2017 6:34AM
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_GinaBruno This issue remains even when patch notes say "Fixed an issue where interactable furnishings would occasionally lose their interact prompt when placed very far away from the entrance to the home".

Could you please check why this is still occurring?

Thank you.

Edited by Dragonnord on October 24, 2017 3:00AM
  • Bc_bmx
    Bc_bmx
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue, inside the house, with crafting stations as well as merchant and banker.
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    PRETTY DAMN DISAPPOINTED with this 18K CROWN (or $173) purchase to be honest...

The whole entranceway not being straight makes me wish I never bought it in the first place... then you can't even use it as you should.

In fact, 'pretty damn disappointed' is a huge understatement.
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Any response on this @ZOS_GinaBruno? Is it possible to hot fix it since you already have a fix for it?

Thank you.

Edited by Dragonnord on October 26, 2017 2:40AM