The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

When we go to Murkmire, I want to see...[Dark Brotherhood spoilers]

WhiteCoatSyndrome
WhiteCoatSyndrome
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
...the reason Green-Venom-Tongue's previous Sanctuary was wiped out. The last - or perhaps I should say next? - time that happened, someone was trying to wipe out the Black Hand. I hope they DON'T make us sit through a 'someone is assassinating assassins' plot a third time, but with the Silken Ring in proximity it's possible. Best case scenario is something else, but what sort of other things could get the Dark Brotherhood to start wiping out its own members?
#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Chackan
    Chackan
    ✭✭
    Murkmire is a planned DLC right? Or free update?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Chackan Neither yet (or at least, if it's planned they haven't announced it with an official release schedule) but they dropped enough hints to suggest they haven't forgotten it.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Chackan Neither yet (or at least, if it's planned they haven't announced it with an official release schedule) but they dropped enough hints to suggest they haven't forgotten it.
    Yes, however it was supposed to be an group zone like old craglorn.
    Not sure how far it came in development, if far it would make sense to have released it already scaled down like craglorn is today.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I go go Murkmire (Three forbid), I want to see Telvanni Housemer exercising their superiority over unwary savages. This would be the best time to dissolve the wretched Pact and return tradition to Morrowind.
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • BrianDavion
    BrianDavion
    ✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Yes, however it was supposed to be an group zone like old craglorn.
    Not sure how far it came in development, if far it would make sense to have released it already scaled down like craglorn is today.

that or make it a soloable area. there is still a lot of craiglorn people rarely do
  • Ulo
    Ulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I go go Murkmire (Three forbid), I want to see Telvanni Housemer exercising their superiority over unwary savages. This would be the best time to dissolve the wretched Pact and return tradition to Morrowind.

Sithis has a special place in the Void for Mer like you.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ulo wrote: »

I believe it's known as "Detroit."
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ulo wrote: »

It´s called the Void, yes, but House Telvanni members can easily escape from it´s darkness. We just go there to learn the way, so we can send there savage argonians who don´t accept our mastery.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps the plot will revolve around the Daedra Wars that have started. Or the Planemeld starting off a series of events (like Craglorn) but something related to Sithis has happened and affected the Shadowscales and the Argonian of the region
    Edited by LMar on October 31, 2017 12:20AM
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q1 2018 Murkmire/Transmog would be fantastic.
  • primethief147
    primethief147
    ✭✭
    SirAxen wrote: »
    Q1 2018 Murkmire/Transmog would be fantastic.

As much as i want it, I just cant see that happening. :s
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chackan wrote: »
    Murkmire is a planned DLC right? Or free update?

Murkmire is a rumored Chapter based on screenshots and concept art ZOS showed years ago. If its coming at all, it has to be a chapter. Its just too big.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you mean "IF" we go to Murkmire :D... :/ ... :( .... :'(
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to see the hungry vegetation of Murkmire. We have all of these great art assets from Murkmire (see the crown store and RoM), but no landmass to show for it.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.