The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Brk PC EU Vivec 10/10/17

GeorgeBlack
GeorgeBlack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
"EotS" is an unti zerg tool. yeah right.

Here's what organized PvP means. Spamming 1-2 buttons and running around.
thumbs up.
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Insightful
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    agree
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZS sends their regards
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    sounds like you just got farmed :trollface:
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZS is one day back on AD-side. This happens. GG. Thank you.
    Edited by Lieblingsjunge on October 10, 2017 9:11PM
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For everyone who doesn't know what happend:

ZS farmed a 60 man+ EP zerg inside BRK for 80 minutes. Thanks for the AP.

8af548e49e.png
    (Picture taken on support sorc, we killed aot more ppl than that)
    Edited by Sanct16 on October 10, 2017 10:31PM
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    182:1 with 176k AP in an hour. Priceless.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What are you gonna go with it all?
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    182:1 with 176k AP in an hour. Priceless.

Was on support sorc with no damage, so was much more kills actually.

>320.000.000 AP
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should have left the initial screenshot. The ultimate group counter looked interesting. Any chance you guys pay the EP in Sotha a visit on your AD chars next time? ;)
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zerg is the EP players that sieged BRK like the game was designed to be played.
    And the ugliness of running around spamming AoE skills with EotS is called ESO organized PvP, I take it.

Interesting fact about that BRK siege.
    Pop cap for DC AD. Not for EP

Yet the map at is mostly red atm
    Casual PvP is casual in this game.
    You'reWelcomeFortheAP. Not like there's any purpose for them anymore. No progression

Edited by GeorgeBlack on October 10, 2017 9:01PM
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zerg is the EP players that sieged BRK like the game was designed to be played.
    And the ugliness of running around spamming AoE skills with EotS is called ESO organized PvP, I take it.

Interesting fact about that BRK siege.
    Pop cap for DC AD. Not for EP

Yet the map at is mostly red atm
    Casual PvP is casual in this game.
    You'reWelcomeFortheAP. Not like there's any purpose for them anymore. No progression
    The map was red because we left brk to kill blues for a while.

>320.000.000 AP
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait let me get this straight; So you farmed the underpopulated and weakest factions PUG's together with your friends the overpopulated and strongest faction for a good hour? Is that it? And now you want a cookie? Now can I ask why you did it? yes you will get tears and salty replies from EP, but meanwhile the faction is bleeding players to Sotha Sil. Take a look at SS and see what happened over there when EP did exactly the same thing; on a good day yellows and blues have 2 bars while reds are poplocked. Best reply so far is the one suggesting you head over to SS for a good weeks. Could save both servers you know, and youre probably gonna find better challenges from reds over there. If thats what you want of course...
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    wait let me get this straight; So you farmed the underpopulated and weakest factions PUG's together with your friends the overpopulated and strongest faction for a good hour? Is that it? .
    No. We farmed at EU prime time EP faction (that was locked) being a 14 men group. And there were not only pugs there but some of EP guilds too.
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rin_Senya wrote: »
    wait let me get this straight; So you farmed the underpopulated and weakest factions PUG's together with your friends the overpopulated and strongest faction for a good hour? Is that it? .
    No. We farmed at EU prime time EP faction (that was locked) being a 14 men group. And there were not only pugs there but some of EP guilds too.

Basically u were abusing a bad combat design, namely no CD on skills/heal outperforms inc dmg which leads to players spamming 1-2 buttons: healers spamming heal while walking around, dps spamming dmg, while walking around, Tanks spamming igneous shield, while walking around.
    In addition you shamelessly used EoTS on CD and just walked back and forth.
    No individual skill. No organizational skill.
    You didn't aimed for our healers, u didn't nuke our dps, you didn't bash/CC specific targets. You justs ESOAoEd everything by spamming 1-2 skills depenting on your role.

While we, the zerg as you called us, sieged the castle, breached 2 sides. and tried to flip the flags(which we did at one point. How did u manage to give us enough time to stay on top of a flag, despite all your AoE, I will never know). None of that matters though. It's not your fault. This game is poorly made when it comes to player vs player.

The real question is.. why would you play so boringly? for AP? What do you need them for at this point.....
    Map is still red last time i checked
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Basically u were abusing a bad combat design, namely no CD on skills/heal outperforms inc dmg which leads to players spamming 1-2 buttons: healers spamming heal while walking around, dps spamming dmg, while walking around, Tanks spamming igneous shield, while walking around.

Aren't the healers supposed to heal, the DD supposed to damage and the tanks supposed to tank ? With your state of mind, no wonder you get bamboozled every single time =/
    As far as I know, you use those mechanics aswell or are we not playing the same game ?
    If only it was that simple then why didn't you kill us ?
    Then how did we came out on top ?
    You didn't aimed for our healers, u didn't nuke our dps, you didn't bash/CC specific targets. You justs ESOAoEd everything by spamming 1-2 skills depenting on your role.
    We killed everyone of you, result is the same.
    I'll go back to point 1, why are your healers unable to use the "bad combat design, namely Heal outperforms inc dmg" ?

While we, the zerg as you called us, sieged the castle, breached 2 sides.
    Good job, still not enough.

tried to flip the flags(which we did at one point. How did u manage to give us enough time to stay on top of a flag, despite all your AoE, I will never know).
    We need to refresh continuous attack at some point, and give you a little bit hope before we crush you again =)

The real question is.. why would you play so boringly? for AP? What do you need them for at this point.....
    To collect salt and tears B)

<3

Edited by MLRPZ on October 11, 2017 5:04AM

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »

Aren't the healers supposed to heal, the DD supposed to damage and the tanks supposed to tank ? With your state of mind, no wonder you get bamboozled every single time =/
    As far as I know, you use those mechanics aswell or are we not playing the same game ?
    If only it was that simple then why didn't you kill us ?
    Then how did we came out on top ?
    We killed everyone of you, result is the same.
    I'll go back to point 1, why are your healers unable to use the "bad combat design, namely Heal outperforms inc dmg" ?

While we, the zerg as you called us, sieged the castle, breached 2 sides.
    Good job, still not enough.

tried to flip the flags(which we did at one point. How did u manage to give us enough time to stay on top of a flag, despite all your AoE, I will never know).
    We need to refresh continuous attack at some point, and give you a little bit hope before we crush you again =)

To collect salt and tears B)

<3

The point.

Your head.
    Thumps up.
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did I miss then ?

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That nobody cares
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you don't care why did you even start this thread? Irony much :trollface:
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you don't care why did you even start this thread? Irony much :trollface:

Maybe it was too subtle for you.
    "Zerg busting" skills are zerg tools.
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much salt not much logic

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The amount of stupid players has increased so much, sorry to say but almost nobody has any room for respect or admiring anymore.

Let me explain:
    A few years back a players actions in a competitive way was admired, asked for details as you would want to improve yourself, yes improve yourself. To many players right now already think they reached 10/10 while in actuality they just sit at 6/10 but don't want to accept this.

Every player can improve, become dedicated, all I can say is that those guild-leaders out there should motivate their players more and be together to look for improvement. But no, almost every guild performs exactly the same as times before with the only 3 improvements being (1. more people more fun) (2. next keep pvp aka zerging with pugs) or (3. sneak, sneak, sneak with pugs and then go 24 man ulti dump).

From my point of view as a old leader of Astrum Herois I motivated myself to become a good leader, not by moving my group in Cyrodiil but creating a family of good players willing to improve towards the group in becoming something more then just going to the next keep. After a while we got asked to GvG which we hadn't done before and found out there wasn't even a challenge for us until we met Banana Squad (zerg squad at the time) who was viewed as top guild. My intentions weren't even to win but to see what we can do and how to beat them, and the fights went really 50/50 and were tons of fun.

To come back to yesterday, the last few days PvP was boring, to much sieging, to much empty keeps and not much enemies. So Sanct decided that we would go to AD Vivec again just to see. Maybe Drachen Garden is a challenge, maybe the other new guilds there were a challenge, but no it wasn't at all. I can guarantee you that 5 players working together and time their ultimate's properly is able to make a big difference in Zerg Squad VS Alliance, instead of writing, crying negative words go make a damn change and find ways to improve!

To come back @GeorgeBlack about 'the map went red', be sure to understand that if Zerg Squad's intentions is to win the map, the color will always be in their favor, you know why? Because we want it and do it, we improve ourselves and dedicate it to make this difference. So all I can say to those hating against good players, look at yourself, you can do it to, just dedicate!
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Farming organised groups: How to
    1. Pick a strong instant AoE hard CC ability, such as Dawnbreaker of Smiting, Take Flight, Soul Tether... Extra points for having decent burst
    2. Snares and roots are irrelevant, because these groups have (a) dedicated Rapids and Purge spammer(s), so don't bother with those
    3. Get mobility (major expedition + snare removal) on your build. Tankiness is mostly irrelevant, if you get caught in the destro ults, you'll die regardless
    4. Bait the organised group into starting a destro train by following them (but not too close), then quickly move to the sides as you see the red circles of d00m
    5. Drop the AoE hard CC on anyone part of the organised group who is a bit behind and let the PuGs finish the job. You'll not kill the entire group in one go, just kill 1-3 of them every time until there aren't enough left
    6. If you really want to use a siege for some reason, a well-timed CHB stone trebuchet is the deadliest weapon for one such group (no fire ballistas, see point 2) , but using it is an absolute PITA and will only work in very specific locations, where the group's movement is limited (such as tower resource)
    7. Such groups tend to dispatch a NB to drop a camp when they are about to wipe. Expect them to come back.

Yes, it requires awareness, patience and proper timing, but that's what makes the difference between being able to farm them or getting farmed.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe you should look up what "zerg" means?

>320.000.000 AP
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the EP really were the usual 80 we also see on Sotha Sil ... I dunno what's funnier. The fact they wiped over and over or the blame ZS "shamelessly" used skills.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZS should go to the more empty camps like shor (wich are dominated by zergy dc vs nothing) and make a difference there, whenever they are on vivec, the camp just laggs 100% more then usual and it goes from "almost enjoyable" to "logg off" and game over for that night.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the game is laggy anyway, may it be before, during or after our raids. We even get blamed for lagging campaigns we are not on.
    For sure we add lag with the amount of players we fight at the same time but we're not the only one responsible for it =)

Shor would just be boring for us as the populations are not even close of what we consider a good fight.

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Zerg Squad do deserve respect, it is very hard to do what they are doing. It requires very good teamplay where everyone have a specific task and the right setup.

There is however many players who for various reasons, cant be that dedicated. Still those who want to learn should join one of the existing pvp guilds, there is to many who dont have a clue on how to play when they try out pvp. We try to help people to learn team based pvp by inviting them to our guild raids, there is only two requirements use teamspeak and do your best to follow the raidleader. Many join the guild and evolve to good pvp players.

To sum up if you want to fight the ZS learn how to play and accept that Cyro is designed for teamplay pvp.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC