The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Training Dummy Suggestion

dirtykdx
dirtykdx
✭✭✭
We have target dummies, robust target dummies, target centurions, robust target centurions, can we get one that uses us as the dummy?

Not talking ERP S&M stuff, I'm talking tank sustain and survivability testing. So, it needs to have a mix of hard hits, dots, interruptible attacks, etc. Maybe even have it like a mage from vAA that spawns more and more axes as the fight goes on, ramping up until you die. Let us test procs that only occur when taking damage, etc.

Reason I suggest is that there are a few tank survivability challenges in the game, no a whole lot, but a few. And it would be nice to test some setups without having to get a group to go to the 9th round of vDSA, or final boss in vHRC HM, etc.

DPS can practice on a dummy, but support roles have no way to practice outside of raid that really compares.
@dirtykdx PC NA
[The Shogunate]
/taunt doesn't work on bosses
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a dummy that you “ping” that takes on your characters stats is a brilliant idea. It would be a great way to test your strengths and weaknesses.

Could be a programming nightmare.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We need a 12 mil dummy
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hollery wrote: »
    We need a 12 mil dummy

The robust centurions already at 57m health.

1IPtFuu.jpg