The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[VID] We finally did it! 12 Man BG Takeover

Thogard
Thogard
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So the <Scrubs Anonymous> crew, together with some of our friends, managed to pull off a BG takeover last night. It took a while to synchronize the queues, but in the end we were successful. We managed to get all twelve of us into the same BG.

We had 12 people in the same discord channel. Three teams of four. The "Game mode" was capture the relic... but that isn't how we played it ;)

(Note: because all 12 of us know each other and are on opposite teams trying to kill each other, the amount of s^%$ talk is pretty insane. If you are offended easily please put the video on mute!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8KPIN560_E

This was, by far, the most fun I've ever had in a battlegrounds. I hope that in the future we can do something like this without having to perfectly time our queues.

EDIT: fixed video i think...

Edited by Thogard on October 9, 2017 11:11PM
PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS doesn't know the market they are missing if they put some effort into fixing bgs people would be all over bgs they would sell morrowind so easy to pvpers and any new bgs crown store they choose to make
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    That looks extremely fun, this is what BGs should've been.
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, that wasn't 5 seconds...
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be awesome to get some kind of "custom match" for BGs. Where you could pick game type, map, and a invite exactly who you wanted in the match. Would allow for playing with friends, tournaments, etc.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's awesome man, wish that kind of functionality was built into the game.

I was already in a BG group all yesterday evening, was this what you were wanting me to help with? Sorry I missed it if so.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would solve a lot of pre made vs pug complaining if the gave premade groups the ability to que against one another .
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylphie wrote: »
    That looks extremely fun, this is what BGs should've been.

Yup! It was! Most fun i've ever had in BGs. Doing this with a guild and playing people I know just added a really fun element to it. If you listen to the discord, you can hear people directly talking about getting focused and focusing. Reminded me of playing videogames on a splitscreen TV back in the day.

i was admittedly very drunk during this event. It took us a while to actually line this up lol. Really wish we could do this every time.. even if it isn't with a guild, it'd be great to just get 12 people together and do a BG with each other every time.

If you look at the score at the end you can see that it was very close (literally 21 to 20 to 19). We set up the teams that way on purpose so that it'd be even.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

HA yeah i was wrong about quite a lot of things in that match. I was dyslexic too about the triple dawnbreaker thing (it was a sub assault, not a DBoS). I missed a ton of executes too. Definitely not my best playing, but was a ton of fun regardless.

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    That's awesome man, wish that kind of functionality was built into the game.

I was already in a BG group all yesterday evening, was this what you were wanting me to help with? Sorry I missed it if so.

Yeah that's what this was. I'm sure we'll do it agian though if you stay up late enough.
    Edited by Thogard on October 10, 2017 12:13AM

• Jayelf
    Jayelf
    ✭✭
    invite me to the guild ya scrub.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

HA yeah i was wrong about quite a lot of things in that match. I was dyslexic too about the triple dawnbreaker thing (it was a sub assault, not a DBoS). I missed a ton of executes too. Definitely not my best playing, but was a ton of fun regardless.

For what it's worth, you were so confident that I had to rewind lol
  • TumlinTheJolly
    TumlinTheJolly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just gonna throw in a random 'PLS DON'T ENABLE CP IN BGS!' comment. Every thread needs at least one.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just gonna throw in a random 'PLS DON'T ENABLE CP IN BGS!' comment. Every thread needs at least one.

They should also disable volcanic rune in the BGs ;)

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been saying this forever, BGs would be a ton more fun if you could enter them as a Battle Master with your own people and make your own teams. Easy to organize Guild vs Guild events or intraguild tournaments.

I don't know if it's sad or not but I definitely recognize the name of everyone in this thread since you all seem to be the only ones playing the BGs lol
    Edited by gabriebe on October 10, 2017 9:28AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deffinely looked like fun... but that Stamplar was out of Stamina 90% of the match... get more regen
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rohaus wrote: »
    Deffinely looked like fun... but that Stamplar was out of Stamina 90% of the match... get more regen

i was also out of scotch 90% of the match.

Coincidence? I think not.

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rohaus wrote: »

i was also out of scotch 90% of the match.

Coincidence? I think not.

Idk what's more PUGgish, running out of stam or scotch

Edit: scotch, definitely scotch
    Edited by Lexxypwns on October 12, 2017 5:47AM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I´m gonna Dawnbreak the *** out of you, but only because I respect you"

Had me dying xD
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which Scotch? I’m a bit of a Connaisseur in that regard, loving the smoky ones. Laphroaig! Mmhmmm.

Erm. I’d love to do that as well, a 12 player mode you can just set up with chosen players would be real fun.
    Edited by Feanor on October 12, 2017 10:52AM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Which Scotch? I’m a bit of a Connaisseur in that regard, loving the smoky ones. Laphroaig! Mmhmmm.

Erm. I’d love to do that as well, a 12 player mode you can just set up with chosen players would be real fun.

I think I was drinking a glen fidditch 12 that a client had given me as a gift. Can’t remember. I usually drink cheaper stuff (and less cliche) but when I stream I like bring out the recognizable names.

My #1 criteria has always been how much of a hangover I get (if I get one at all ;) )the smoky ones taste good but they tend to give me headaches.

Despite the fact that I look and talk like a 12 year old, I’m actually in my 30s so I have to be careful with that ;)

• ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wonder what this says about how many people are actually queueing for bg's?
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were about 12 people who queued up before us, which took about 7 minutes

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

I think I was drinking a glen fidditch 12 that a client had given me as a gift. Can’t remember. I usually drink cheaper stuff (and less cliche) but when I stream I like bring out the recognizable names.

My #1 criteria has always been how much of a hangover I get (if I get one at all ;) )the smoky ones taste good but they tend to give me headaches.

Despite the fact that I look and talk like a 12 year old, I’m actually in my 30s so I have to be careful with that ;)

Peaty Scotch or GTFO!

You should play make a mageblade btw, they're gonna be OP AF next patch. After the tree nerf you'll devour stamdens who aren't using SnB ult and the ones who are using it will be giving up most of their team utility(still provide mitigation debuffs, some off heals, and aoe burst tho).

Stamden top overall spec still, but mageblade no. 2 and far more versatile, plus superior in duels although not head to head because shimmering, in addition to some of the best support available. Can guard tank, can aoe damage spec, can play slippery melee with 2h, destro/resto and with the fossilize nerf DKs, one of the biggest threats to mageblade, become a literal non-issue, can't pin you down and therefore get rekt.