The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

server crashing, constant lag, loss of sound etc. xb1 for DAYS now

eso_lags
eso_lags
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This is ongoing for the last few days, can you please address it. Crashing, cant logout without restarting sometimes, constant lag, black figures (guessing the games not rendering) loss of sound (mainly aoes) constant health desyncs, getting stuck on the ground.. i can keep going. Please fix this, this is unacceptable. Others have confirmed its happening to them to and even as im sitting here!!!! its happening again!!!! it comes and it goes but it happens alot, ill list what just happend below.

Sitting here typing this post, someone trys to snipe me off my mount in cyrodil. I jump off and they run, i chase them to a fight, 3 red v 1 blue.. now its 2 on 4, they are all black figures.. my sound goes out, cant hear aoes just my dual wield jabs.. im fighting and their health goes down to zero but they are still alive.. i hit my dawnbreaker (no sound) we kill 3 of them and 1 runs away, 5 seconds later here comes my dawnbreaker sound.. So i start typing again.. 3 black figures come over and i get hit with warden shalks and my health drops by about 3k, i get up and die at 21k health when i have 24k.. this is unreasonable zenimax, please give us some insight on this, this is not a one time thing.