The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we just get a 'Queue for next battleground' at the end of a match?

gabriebe
gabriebe
✭✭✭✭✭
Could use less loadscreens, not like we'd have any time to do anything significant between two back-to-back matches.
Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Would be very nice to have the maps rotate without exit and 're-entry. If people leave, others fill in the slots.

Might benefit pre made groups too much though.
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would just like to load back into my house at the end of a match. Even if I queue from my house, after the BG it will put me at the location I was at before I traveled to my house and queued. So annoying.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bubbygink wrote: »
    I would just like to load back into my house at the end of a match. Even if I queue from my house, after the BG it will put me at the location I was at before I traveled to my house and queued. So annoying.

Leave via your front door, then go back in. After BG it should port you to your doorstep
    Fear is the Mindkiller