The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I just started Morrowind and hot damn is it beautiful

Zbigb4life
Zbigb4life
✭✭✭✭
Like above just started it.
Does it remain this beautiful? I loved the first quests I did and for me it's worth its money.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is very beautiful yes. Morrowind is one of the nicer ones right now as it's the latest zone and the zones have increased with texture qualities as the games gone.

This isn't to say old zones are ugly, Auridon is still one of the most beautiful zones in the game (so much pretty!)
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's so gorgeous that I've gone there just to take screenshots for my computer desktop. <3
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most beautiful game I've ever played, by a long margin.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you are talking about Vvardenfell, then down south where you start is very nice indeed. It gets a bit more dark and desolate the further north you go and nearer the centre, where the volcano is.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.