Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Breton Magicka Sorceress: How do I increase my health without sacrificing my Magicka

Jigger_allard
Jigger_allard
✭✭✭
Does anyone know how I can increase my Health without sacrificing my Magicka? Currently, my Magicka is slightly above 28,000, but my Health is only at around 12,000. All of my 64 Attributes are in Magicka and I have nothing in either Health or Stamina. I am also currently dressed with light Julianos/Dark Seducer---thanks to @Hippie4927. Thank you.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You should use bufffood. With health + magicka food you would be at around 17k which is fine.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good nutrition increases your health and magicka! Blue food with magicka + health bonus is a must for you.

P.S. 28k magicka is extremely low
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Jigger_allard
    Jigger_allard
    ✭✭✭
    FakeFox wrote: »
    You should use bufffood. With health + magicka food you would be at around 17k which is fine.

Yea, I have food which is the Coldharbour Daedrat Snacks which buffs it up to around 16,900. but what about potions can I increase my health during a fight by taking potions? And, is there a specifically crafted health potion that I can use?
    Edited by Jigger_allard on October 9, 2017 10:46AM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ***_allard wrote: »

Yea, I have food which is the Coldharbour Daedrat Snacks which buffs it up to around 16,900. but what about potions can I increase my health during a fight by taking potions? And, is there a specifically crafted health potion that I can use?

I'm getting back in the game shortly. I can make potions for you and, also, we can farm Necro to boost your magicka and, possibly, put a little health on your armor. You need proper jewelry, also.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buffood. As u r already using julianos -> use 5 light, 1 medium and 1 heavy piece and get the undaunted command passive.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ***_allard wrote: »

17k should be fine.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    17k health is fine on my magicka sorc, but she is also using her ward skills. Seriously, she pops shields like they're candy. Using the shields means that she basically gets extra health as those shields take damage instead of her health while they last, giving her time to heal herself with the heal from Power Surge or the heal from the Twilight Matriarch.
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 1 1 armor set up, lvl 9 undaunted, heavy armor passive. if you use a pet, i believe its another 8perc health. i have 18.4k health on my mag sorc with 51k magicka with bi stat food