The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Legacy of the Undaunted LF Active Vet Trial Players

Fesuni
Fesuni
VMOL completed in 2 weeks. Rakkhat dead on first night. Have space for a sub tank, healer, stamDk and magsorc on our A team which runs MWF+Sat at 9PM EST.

Forming a B team which will head into VMOL in the coming weeks. Have spots open for tanks, healers and all DPS. B team runs Tues/Thurs/Sunday at 9PM EST.

DPS Requirements - 35k or at the very least damn close.
Healers - SPC/Worm/Mending/Master Resto staff.
Tanks- Ebon/Alkosh/any flex (PD, HB, RY)/Lord Warden.

We are a very close group of players that have excelled in a very short time. Come join before we stop recruiting. Mature, friendly and generally laid back environment seeks the same. If you’re interested hit me up here or in game. PSN Fesuni.
  • SadnessInSolace
    SadnessInSolace
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya (>")> if you guys are still recruiting, myself and a friend would like to join.
    I main Templar Healer, have all available sets, and my friend mains a DK tank with all the sets as well.
    Hope we hear from you!
  • Fesuni
    Fesuni
    Invite sent.
  • bigspender42002
    bigspender42002
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join I have mag dk dps 34k
    psn: BIGSPENDER42002
  • Fesuni
    Fesuni
    Invite incoming shortly.

Still seeking main tank for A team MWF+Sat 9pm Est. VMOL for next 2 weeks, VHOF next.