Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Help me pick my next character!

The_Lex
The_Lex
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So, I've played almost every class, mag and stam, except Stamplar and Magwarden.

Help me choose which of those I should roll next. If you're so inclined, let me know why, and feel free to provide any tips. Thanks!
  • 1mirg
    1mirg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I've played almost every class
    if you played "almost every class" then shouldn't you already know what class you'd wanna play by now?
    ┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ⅽ[ː̠̈ː̠̈ː̠̈] ͌ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1mirg wrote: »
    So, I've played almost every class
    if you played "almost every class" then shouldn't you already know what class you'd wanna play by now?

Not really. I'm planning on rolling every iteration of the classes but can't decide on which of the two options I gave that I want to do first. Since I haven't played either of these, I though about seeking community input.

Thanks for your help anyway.
  • ValkynSketha
    ValkynSketha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stampler, high single and aoe dps+group support.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mag warden for pvp
  • Axoinus
    Axoinus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will challenge you with this.

Make a true hybrid class. Your choice.

You say that you have "played almost every class, mag and stam"

The assumption is that there are only 10 options. In my opinion, there are at least 15.

I define hybrid as no more than 50% of Attribute points in a single attribute.

Challenge posted...Go.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Orc Stamplar is fun
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My last character was a Khajiit stamplar. Easily the most fun class I ever made. It might not have been the most powerful, but still one of my favorites.
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Synfaer
    Synfaer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of fun to be had at the 'all you can eat' Nordish BBQ festival in Riften, just need a well fed Argonian and a few cloves of garlic...no class required.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This post got weird answers, lol.

I have every class. I love my stamplar. I mean...honestly he’s not top three, but they’re fun. They play a bit like stam Wardens to me. They have a good mix of class skills, then I tend to like the weapon skills. This makes stam Templars pretty diverse...several viable configs.

And repentance is awesome now with the resource scarcity. If I get bored of the new mechanics on everyone else I pull up my stamplar and revel in the glory days of endless resources.
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would go with the magwarden :) It is such a different play style compared to the rest plus they less likely to get nerfed.
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roll both at the same time. park them at horse trainer -> train speed to 60. Delay decision making for 2 month.
    Maybe is just me, but i refuse to play a slomo char with horsespeed below 20% xD "r we there yet". Starlight at 75% speed will be unforgtten :/
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you grind you can probably level both during the witchmothers event. Especially if you have a helpful guild that will help you grind ;)
    Edited by AverageJo3Gam3r on October 16, 2017 3:24AM
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you grind you can probably level both during the witchmothers event. Especially if you have a helpful guild that will help you grind ;)

I did just that, actually. Now, here's hoping for stamplar and magwarden buffs in the not too distant future.