Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Craglorn/Balamath, cannot complete.

Arizona_Steve
Arizona_Steve
✭✭✭✭
Hoping someone can help here. I killed the three mages in the Stargazer quest line, but I'm guessing that at the time, someone had gone through before me and killed the Frost Atronach Nomeg Zozumiralpachar. After completing the Stargazer quest line and seeing that the delve was black I went back. Killed the Frost Atronach and the optional boss that appears when three buttons are pressed (Corrupted Scion of Balamath, I think) I continued through until I found that the door to Balamath Hall could not be opened. I'm assuming this is because I had already killed the three mages for the earlier Stargazer quest. So I am unable to complete this delve.

Really frustrated by this as I am a completionist. Any help would be appreciated.
Edited by Arizona_Steve on October 8, 2017 5:31AM
Wannabe Thalmor - Altmer MagSorc
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The three mages aren't part of the Stargazer questline. The quest boss in Balamath Hall is the Air Atronach Parel Nirus, and isn't required for clearing the delve. The three mages required to clear the delve are in the north-east of the map, here.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Arizona_Steve
    Arizona_Steve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... I was looking here to see what was up: en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Balamath

It's possible that could be wrong, but it still doesn't get around the issue that Balamath Hall is no longer accessible.

Wannabe Thalmor - Altmer MagSorc
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been a while and I may not be thinking of the correct quest but if I remember it correctly you need to have an old mage along with you to trigger this
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balamath Hall can only be accessed during the quest. You don't need to go in there to clear the delve, because Parel Nirus is not required. (I will add that to the page too.)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp