The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cherokee Nation

Elderone1609
Cherokee Nation guild is looking for new members and Vets of the game. Our focus is to help new players to the game with learning the game and basic knowledge. Also we want to help players with learning the best setup for their toons. i.e. gear, weapons, and skills, morphs and CP point placements. Also so players wont have to group with random players in the game when doing trials, dungeons, world bosses, and zone runs. All are welcome to join, but please no race, sex , religion, or politics discussions in guild, or group chat and none in discord. Doing so will result in removal from guild and discord, i.e. ban hammer. Please contact me via ingame mail. @Elderone1609 if you wish to join the guild. Have and nice day.
Edited by Elderone1609 on October 9, 2017 1:05AM
  • Muffinn
    Muffinn
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I was interested in joining. I tried to send you a DM on the game but it said the account was not found. Anyway, I just thought I'd say that I would like to join! Thanks!
  • Elderone1609
    please send an ingame mail. I fixed the issue