The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP and Gold earnings

gammelscroll
gammelscroll
✭✭✭
Like my self and many others i belive. I play this game solo for PvP. And i wanna know how you guys get gold.

as for now pvp rewards gives almost no gold, and things cost gold to upgrade gear, buy glyphs, poisen and all that.
I mainly pvp so iam pretty broke and cant afford a wealthy lifestyle with poisen etc.

so how can i earn gold with *** loads of Ap points?

@ZOS_GinaBruno is there a way to implent a ap convert to gold vendor? like 2:1 ratio maybe? just an example
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy motifs from the venders with AP, sell them for gold.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be nice to see a slight increase in gold in rewards for the worthy, maybe start at 100 gold in a level 10 RftW and scale it up to a max of 500 gold for level 50+.

AP though, plenty of ways to convert to gold from various AP vendors already. I don't see anything like what you're suggesting happening.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    People are looking to buy AP directly for a set rate, or through various items such as weapons, gear or motifs.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons