The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Oblivion

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
When you play City of Ash I & II does it seem like you are in the realm of Oblivion Sea of Flames. It's that big Daedra portal that makes me think that. What I'm getting at is the way how some of these dungeons are made it's like little Easter Eggs you got to look out for. Or maybe I'm just talking Oblivion B.S. because I want to see Oblivion.

this is the portal form Oblivion
Oblivion%2BGate.jpg
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Inhuman003 wrote: »
    When you play City of Ash I & II does it seem like you are in the realm of Oblivion Sea of Flames. It's that big Daedra portal that makes me think that. What I'm getting at is the way how some of these dungeons are made it's like little Easter Eggs you got to look out for. Or maybe I'm just talking Oblivion B.S. because I want to see Oblivion.

It's more than just an Easter egg, those are portals to the Deadlands which is to say, the bit of Oblivion ruled over by Mehrunes Dagon. If you haven't played through the Dominion questline for Auridon, you can see more of them there. :smiley:
    Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on October 7, 2017 7:50PM
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's more than just an Easter egg, those are portals to the Deadlands which is to say, the bit of Oblivion ruled over by Mehrunes Dagon. If you haven't played through the Dominion questline for Auridon, you can see more of them there. :smiley:

yep I have it's like a little taste or a tease.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

this is the portal form Oblivion
    Oblivion%2BGate.jpg

yes many dungeons happen in the daedric realms
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my all-time-favorite games, unlike skyrim
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slack wrote: »

here's hoping Skyblivion gets completed anytime soon
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slack wrote: »

here's hoping Skyblivion gets completed anytime soon

Oh man I love you! Haven't heard of that project before, just Googled it and looks awesome!!
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oblivion was a great game. At least once it was Totally overhauled with mods. Embarrassed to say how many years of enjoyment I got from that game. The STORY was epic and the quests inside the gates were awesome.

Would love to see ZOS have some Oblivion gate repeatable quests that were on par with those. An even would be cool too.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah honestly its neither an easter egg nor a teaser.

Those are simply oblivion gates that lead tonthe deadlands. You come accross more than a few in eso as they are completely relevant to the game. Many instances in eso take place is varioud planes of oblivion.