The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Killing blows

NyassaV
NyassaV
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Either Killing blows need to not matter much or sorcs need another nerf to their execute. It's very annoying to go into a BG trying to get bloodletter and having a sorc steal damn there every kill just by throwing an execute on the target and doing nothing else
Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *bump*
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This didn't need a bump. (Since it's at the top already I have no issue posting this).
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »
    This didn't need a bump. (Since it's at the top already I have no issue posting this).
    Bump

PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    killing blows should be associated with a percentage of damage done, and not just being the lucky *** that happened to get execute from the back lines.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    killing blows should be associated with a percentage of damage done, and not just being the lucky *** that happened to get execute from the back lines.

And how exactly is that going to work then?
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a sorc execute kills someone, the killing blow should go to the person whose damage triggered the sorc execute to activate. The sorc execute should be treated as a debuff (which it is) rather than as an active attack.
    Edited by Thogard on October 8, 2017 6:59PM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by brandonv516 on October 8, 2017 10:27PM
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killing blows just is a totally inaccurate and badly designed measure for the performance in a game. Endless Fury just stands out because the window to get the KB is greater. Would you feel different if you had someone just spam Impale and collect your kill? But as always the only solution to any problem seems to be a Sorc nerf. So boring.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is so boring, cauze now all will yell for another nerf to NB, holly bimbam
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering why they can't just work the same as the changes to the Nightblade Assassination change. Anyone who did damage in the last x seconds before a death blow happens is considered to have help with the final blow.

I mean final blows have no practical game benefits other than things like the Nightblade skill (which won't matter any more).

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Vynn
    Vynn
    ✭✭✭

They do for combat frenzy/ult gen.
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    If a sorc execute kills someone, the killing blow should go to the person whose damage triggered the sorc execute to activate. The sorc execute should be treated as a debuff (which it is) rather than as an active attack.

This seems like the best way to handle it.

Also shout out to @Thogard, solid solo player to get grped with. Have beat some premades with you in grp.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Screenshot_20171014_151539.png

Guess who the magic sorcs are... @ZOS_RichLambert Help us
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm bumping this again because it has yet to be adressed
  • del9
    del9
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

This please. Although I do appreciate that DM medal scores still reflect assists, I still count myself lucky to have gotten my quadruple kill achievement (nerf the sigil pls).
    PCNA