The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

If the Horse is 2,000 Crowns, since the Senche is "Exotic", please don't make it even more expensive

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Honestly, the Shadow Senche is the first mount I've legitimately been interested in since it's a cat with a good looking fur pattern, but I know you guys like to price hike the "Exotic" items over the mundane like the Horses. So when I see that the Shadow Horse is a whole 2,000 Crowns, I fear you'll put the Senche up for at least 2,500 if not 3,000. Right now all I have is just over 2,500 Crowns left and I'm not exactly rolling in cash this month.

Just be easy on our wallets please.
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's going in the crown crates, almost guaranteed. It's likely to be an epic reward though, but still not kind to your wallet.

Edit: I was thinking of the Nightmare Senche upcoming datamined mount.
    Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on October 7, 2017 10:59AM
  • Greifenherz
    Greifenherz
    ✭✭✭
    It's going in the crown crates, almost guaranteed. It's likely to be an epic reward though, but still not kind to your wallet.

The Shadowghost Senche has been announced to hit the store, not the crates.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The Shadowghost Senche has been announced to hit the store, not the crates.

Ohhh, I thought you meant the datamined senche that has flaming eyes and paws like the nightmare courser horse.

As for the "exotic" descriptor, that has nothing to do with price. They just have mount and pet categories based on type of mount. It's exotic because it's not easily classified with other similar items like horses have their own "horses" category. It's in the "mix of weird stuff" category.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3000+ Crowns. Daddy needs a new Lexus.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully since it doesn't have any special effects it will be priced the same as the other senche mounts at 2,500 crowns. I can't see it being less than that unfortunately but I'd also be surprised if it cost more.

I was surprised that the horse cost 2,000 crowns. I expected it to be more than the other horses (which cost 900 crowns, unless they had flashy effects) but not that much more. I was expecting 1,300 like the guar, or maybe 1,500 at most.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep indeed. I'm also counting on 2.5k crowns, but fearing that it will be around 4k...
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might get it if it's 2,000 crowns. More than that, and I won't get it.
    It's nice, but I have a ton of senches already, and I don't love its coloring so much that it's a must-have for me.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I might get it if it's 2,000 crowns. More than that, and I won't get it.
    It's nice, but I have a ton of senches already, and I don't love its coloring so much that it's a must-have for me.

I only have the original Senche Lioness and missed out on the others, so now that this one is going to be available and it's pretty at that it's kinda in the "must have" category, cause a Khajiit riding a Senche mount is as Lore friendly as you can get, and I'd like that Senche to look nice to boot.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be thankful they havent gone back to the elk pricing for the stand alone stuff yet.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Be thankful they havent gone back to the elk pricing for the stand alone stuff yet.

I suspect the elk didn't sell as well as they'd hoped/expected, and they took it as a sign that they'd finally hit the limit of what most people are willing to pay for mounts. Alternate colours would be a problem as well, since those are normally more expensive than the default. A black elk with red eyes was datamined but never released and I suspect that's because they knew they couldn't justify selling it for more than the original but didn't want to offer it at the same price either.

I'm half expecting them to bring it back this Christmas at a lower price. They've done that with a few mounts before (the palomino horse and I think the zombie horse too). But even then I can't see the elk being less than 3,000 crowns.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Wrecking_Gorilla
    Wrecking_Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    Should be priced the same as the horse. If it’s any higher, I’ll pass on it.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's possible they'll release all of them at 2000 since there are four coming out this month. But, eh...if they stick with the usual limited time senche pricing (dro-senche excluded) then it'll be 2,500.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the guar is 2,000 like the horse, so that's a good sign.

• SecretAtoz
    SecretAtoz
    ✭✭✭
    They should do the same with the zombie horse. Zombie horse cost 1200 crowns last year but the year before that cost 2500. Let's see if it's 1200 or 2500 for the zombie horse this year.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SecretAtoz wrote: »
    They should do the same with the zombie horse. Zombie horse cost 1200 crowns last year but the year before that cost 2500. Let's see if it's 1200 or 2500 for the zombie horse this year.

My bet is closer to 1200 than 2500. It isn't that great of a mount, appearance wise, and it is very niche. There are more reasons to pass it up than to buy it.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus