Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Soul Shriven Belt - Ancestor Silk

Thisiscobras
Thisiscobras
Soul Shriven
The curtain doesn't appear to be matching the drapes. Am I missing something? The pics I see on ESO MMO Fashion page as well as the icon for the item itself are both different once equipped. It just looks like a dress belt from Walmart? The buckle on all other style belts pops out from Soul Shriven robe and this one definitely has a style, just not the one in the item icon or the fashion page. Did they change the appearance of them belt style and just not update the icon yet? Thanks for any info guys.
  • Thisiscobras
    Thisiscobras
    Soul Shriven
    Soul-Shriven-Ancestor-Silk-Robe-Male-Close-Front.jpg

This to my understand is what the belt should look like. When equipped on my character the 160 ancestor silk item's icon looks like this buckle however appears as just a plain style belt only slightly different as if nothing at all were equipped. When I equip the (similar style to Soulshriven), Breton belt it displays properly.