The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BIG THANKS! ZOS SYSTEM IS BROKEN!

FafiQ_xP
FafiQ_xP
✭✭✭
What's going on? for some time I stopped playing elder scrolls online I was away for some time After returning home I want to play and when login error okey, I tried to log on to the web. It was written that your account has been suspended. I sent a ticket to support and support told me that my account was suspended because my account had access to stolen accounts. At that moment, I wished it was just a bad dream. The following days I tried to solve my support. support still wrote the same thing: my account was permanently blocked and did not want to solve it. Then I tried to solve through the forum I wrote a post and answered @ZOS_BillE I tried to explain my problem. I sent him the ticket number he checked it and wrote me basically the same support. THANKS @ZOS_BillE did not respond to other messages. I'm innocent, I have not stolen anything from anyone. Support and Forum does not solve my problem. I lost time, money. for nothing. THANKS ZOS! THANKS! -_- ........ what do you think about it?
For the Covenant!
  • Darkestnght
    Darkestnght
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems to me that if you have done no wrong and they claim you have, they should show some evidence that you have.
    Xbox NA - CP1300+
    Xbox EU - CP400+

• Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Know what else is broken? Apparently everyone's capslock every time they decide to make a rant thread.

Did you not check your email the entire time you were gone? Seems like some details are missing here.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • FafiQ_xP
    FafiQ_xP
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for caps lock but support does not solve my problem. I need it to be visible.
    For the Covenant!
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You won't get any answers on the forum, and we won't get the full story.

If you're truly innocent then you need to ask Support to escalate your case to a senior manager, if you're not then you need to learn from it and move on. I'm not claiming one way or another, like I said we never know the full story on the forum as we only ever see one side of the exchange.
  • FafiQ_xP
    FafiQ_xP
    ✭✭✭
    how do I write support if it does not respond after 5 days?
    For the Covenant!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have closed this thread as it's a duplicate of the thread here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.