The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lore books - disappearing?

maciopa
maciopa
✭✭✭
Hey!

I have observed that when I collect a lorebook on 1 character the book becomes "collected" for all other characters on my game account... (so no other character can collect the same book).
Should it be like this OR is it a bug?

thank you!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue ones or White ones? Blue ones go away, White ones just stop glowing. Makes a difference.

And, if this is affecting your other characters then it is a bug. If it can be repeated.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The blue mages guild lore books have four (4) locations for a single book in zone. If you pick up the book at one of the locations, and then switch characters and pick up the same book at a different location, the book won't be at the first location on the second character ... since it was already collected.

You'll still have the chance to collect all the books on each character.
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The blue lore books have multiple locations they can spawn at. If you use the Lorebook addon to find them, you can see the places where they can be located. So if a lorebook isn't at one location, check one of the other places for it.
    Options
  • maciopa
    maciopa
    ✭✭✭
    Thank You for your replies!
    Options