The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

10.02.17 Patch Issues

deathlikebean
deathlikebean
✭✭✭
Hello,

Is anyone experiencing issues since the latest patch? A friend of mine downloaded her patch and now cannot bypass the Infinite Loading Screen of Doom. We tried repairing and made sure all addons are up to date.

Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated!
-Guild Leader of Senche Adventure Academy
  • Ace_SiN
    Ace_SiN
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had an very long load screen initially, but it loaded after awhile. No problems since then.
    King of Beasts

• deathlikebean
    deathlikebean
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I'll tell her to sit tight and give it some time. Thank you!
    -Guild Leader of Senche Adventure Academy
  • Olgierd
    Olgierd
    ✭✭
    i have lags, random disconnects and crashes since last patch
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    My audio was cutting out and game was choppy on occasion, but it cleared up after a relog.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    After last patch me and my teammates have extremely long loading screens in bgs too often.
    Edited by Cinbri on October 3, 2017 3:10PM
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So far everything is ok for me since last patch maintenance.
  • MasterLenman
    MasterLenman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those American dates... I was just about to say "nice necro" when I realized it.
  • Shaie
    Shaie
    ✭✭✭
    I am completely unable to log in since the last patch. All my video, sound and Windows drivers are up-to-date. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice, the second time I even did a search & deleted every single ESO file that was left on my computer. I've done everything that was suggested in this thread https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32492/. I've also run the repairbot about 10 times now.

I launch the game through the launcher OR the shortcut, the music starts, the loading screens start & right when it should go to character select, the entire computer freezes. I even left it to sit for an hour, but it never recovered. The only option I have is to reboot the computer. I do not get an error message because EVERYTHING is frozen - I can't ctrl-alt-del out, the mouse does not work, the Windows key does not work... Nothing works.

I hate to appear as if I am one of "those people" but the truth is that there are several other online games I enjoy that I do not currently pay the "premium" fee for. I do pay that for this game, but right now there are 30 days left on my sub & if something isn't done to address this issue I will cancel. One year ago I had a similar problem (computer froze completely upon trying to enter the world) and after a considerable amount of trial & error, finally uninstalled & reinstalled the program. THAT time, the problem was fixed, but not this time. It seems every time I turn around, I have issues launching the game after a patch. It's been what, three years since the game launched? That's really way too long for us to be waiting for you to get your stuff together & run a game properly.