The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Master Writs ! Provisioning

Lucasalex92
Lucasalex92
✭✭✭
Hi ,

I would push talk about master Writs from provisioning section , i dont think its Fair and Square that we get 10...ONLY 10!!!!!! vocuhers for 8 psijic ambrosia Zenimax you need to work harder on that one ok ? cuz atm there is not much Perfect Roes stuff going on and price of it going up , so if im making 8 amrosia ( we look here on price of 18-20k for 2 Perfec Roe ) we need something Equal to get , WHAT we can get equal in price for 10 Writ Vouchers ? ,
nothing !

Big Stinky Nothing !

Players Rise your hand/voice/head/or anything else u can ! and tell me if its fair !?
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the vouchers should not be set by the prices of the items. ever. what they should be set by is how rare the materials are. the price is irrelevant to that and only relevant to how greedy players are.
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sell it to someone who wants it.

ZoS won't listen, though it's clear that ZoS don't understand the impact of some of the requirements they place on writs for the return they give.

Buoyant Armiger is a perfect example...
  • Glockcoma725
    Glockcoma725
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah ironically I got this one over the weekend. Figured I would give it a shot, then realized it wanted 8 ambrosia. Ouch. Thats easily 22k thru the guild trader. Oh well, took my vouchers and left. Ill be selling the next sealed abrosia writ for sure
    PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
    Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
    Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
    Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
    Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
    Azog the Defiler DD Warden
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always flip my Ambrosia Writs. What is odd is that people readily buy them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    got one again today. hate it. hopefully it will sell :(
    PC-EU @lientier