The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Trials Guild - Ankala

Horrum
Horrum
✭✭✭
mw5Cxoy.png

Ankala is a brand new trials guild with the aim of completing and farming trials as well as getting on the weekly leader boards.

The target audience is high level players who are more than capable of doing vet trials but struggle to find the time to do them during the week due to work or family obligations.
In my experience most trial guilds schedule their trials late at night and for some, such as myself, earlier raid schedules are more beneficial as I always get up very early for work.

If you are in the same silt strider and meet the below mentioned requirements give me a shout.

Requirements:
Must be CP600+
Must be 18+
Scheduled trials will start in the early evenings [somewhere around 6 - 7pm] CET/GMT+2 on weekdays.
- Specific days will be determined once we have enough members to start running trials.
Must speak English [official Guild language].
Must have completed all Craglorn trials on veteran difficulty.
Magicka DPS must be able to pull 32K+ DPS self-buffed on a 3mil training dummy.
Stamina DPS must be able to pull 35K+ DPS self-buffed on a 3mil training dummy.
Attitude, guild fit, patience and the ability to get along with others are important.
Teamspeak is non-negotiable.

I am also looking for experienced raid leaders who wish to share their knowledge, assist in shaping the raid groups and take the reigns in trials.

PM me if you are interested or leave your @name below and I will pop you an invite/answer any questions. I do not have access to the forums at work so invites will most likely be this evening.

See you in Tamriel
H.

• rk110132
    rk110132
    ✭✭
    @rak110132 Iam experienced in all trials (vhof vmol vhel ra vet aa vso) finished all trials all dungeons but I can only raid with you guys on saturdays or sundays....
    Thank you
  • rk110132
    rk110132
    ✭✭
    Hey can someone contact me or drop an invite?