Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Motifs and Tabards

helediron
helediron
✭✭✭✭✭
I noticed most of new motifs do not make chest adaption to guild tabards. They just have a generic cloth beside the tabard. Let me show. Here is my main crafter with her current outfit:
TabardAndAssassins.png
Let's change the chest to Trinimac and take the tabard away:
TrinimacWithoutTabard.png
Then put tabard back:
TrinimacWithTabard.png
The sides turn to generic dark cloth. The arms stay the same and the wings are still there, so it IS Trinimac she's wearing.

So, watch out which motif you use if you wear tabard. Put your tabard on and check how does it look in crafting preview.

The first, Assassins League, has an adaption to guild tabards. All old motifs have this adaptation too. But many of the newer armors like Trinimac do not have it any more.

The BAD motifs are:
  • Thieves Guild
  • Malacath
  • Order of the Hour
  • Trinimac
  • Minotaur
  • Ebony
  • Abah's Watch
  • Skinchanger
  • Morag Tong
  • Ra Gada (*female issue)
  • Redoran
  • Hlaalu
  • Militant Ordinator
  • Telvanni
  • Buoyant Armiger
  • Frostcaster
  • Ashlander
  • Mazzatun
  • Grim Harlequin
  • Hollowjack
All testing was done with female light armor with cp50 level gear (spending void cloth away). There is a bit more information in my blog. which i am slowly building up. Let me know if something is broken there.
On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone