The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[ASEAN, AUSTRALIA, PASIFIC] Ark Light - a small friendly social pve guild LF members!

lonebee
lonebee
Soul Shriven
Looking for a social and friendly guild? Not too hardcore but play often for fun? Having trouble finding comrades for dungeons, people often too demanding nowadays? Maybe this guild would fit with you.

We're a fairly new guild which focused in pve (altho we do sometimes having fun in cyrodiil), made by a group of college students. We play for fun, so nothing too serious. But that doesn't mean we're incompetent, we've cleared most of the dungeons at normal. Yes, most guilds have trials and vet dungeons, we're just getting there but we'll catchup sooner or later. Any levels are welcome as long as you're friendly, willing to learn (and sharing). As the matter of fact we're encouraging new players to join, as we don't consider ourselves veterans really. Join our rank, let's build our guild together!

Comment your IGN here to join or send mail to either one of these accounts @Lonebee @Koyz30 @Izayoi28 @Unimedia
Edited by lonebee on October 4, 2017 12:02PM
  • lonebee
    lonebee
    Soul Shriven
    Bump.
    We've completed some vet dungeons! A lil rough, but we're quite ready for vet dungeons!
    As I said we're relatively new, but we're growing.
  • WonderY
    WonderY
    ASEAN timezoners is it? I'll be happy to join. My characters names are in the footer of this message ;)
    Yngvar Krilvahlok - L50 Nord EP Dragonknight - Tank
    Yvie Kielle - L26 Breton DC Templar - Healer
    Ysa Kielle - L50 Bosmer AD Nightblade - DPS
  • lonebee
    lonebee
    Soul Shriven
    Bump.
    Invites sent! Anybody else?
  • tagnol
    tagnol
    Soul Shriven
    hello, I'm new to ESO, i would like to join if possible, @Sincere_Vaiyu
    thanks!
  • Cy'el
    Cy'el
    Fellow scholars from this part of the world you say? Cy'el knows a few characters that may be interested in joining your ranks, and will have them send for you immediately.
    "AE CHIM NU-MEN NU-MANTIA"