The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dyeable Facial Accessories

Haruspex
Haruspex
✭✭✭
I really hope that sometime in the future we will be able to dye facial accessories to match our clothing/armor. It's really frustrating to have all of your armor dyed the way you want except for one item. For instance, I really love the Pact Dragonclaw Circlet but it turns gold on my main character and I would prefer it silver. Even the description of this item reads: "this majestic circlet surmounted by silvery Dragon claws." I know that there must be a reason why facial accessories turn different colors but the actual facial accessory that I created my character with is silver.
  • CardboardedBox
    CardboardedBox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it will come with the mythical weapon dyeing.
  • Haruspex
    Haruspex
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so! Weapons are definitely another item that we should be able to dye.
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to have more options for hair color. I see no reason an Altmer can't have dark hair.
  • Haruspex
    Haruspex
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to have more options for hair color. I see no reason an Altmer can't have dark hair.
    I wouldn't be surprised if we see a hair dye pack in the crown store eventually. There are already some new hair styles that change parts of your hair color.
    Edited by Haruspex on September 30, 2017 11:12PM
  • resdayn00
    resdayn00
    ✭✭✭
    THIS. This is exactly what I'd really love to see. The Pact Dragonclaw Circlet is my all-time favourite facial accessory, and until now I always managed to dye my armor to a matching color, but sometimes it's just impossible, and it'd look cool in a silver color as well.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Resdayn Indoril, Dunmer Magicka Nightblade - Main

Pactum Dunmeri | Ard Feainn | Aetherius Art | Kley Guild

Achievement points: 26k+
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haruspex wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if we see a hair dye pack in the crown store eventually. There are already some new hair styles that change parts of your hair color.

Yeah I have the magenta one and the rotmeth hair styles. I'd love to have the ability to change hair colors like we can our gear. Also, make any hairstyles we purchased available in the character creation screen. Or at the very least make it so they're actually part of our model when we do a quest that requires a disguise.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I admit this should have been drom the start @zos what idiot thought tying hair cor to accessory color was evem remotely a good idea? Thats like giving a baby a plastic bag in a small parts factory without supervision level of dumb choices...

Same thing for the idea to make horns and eyelashes take up the same facial slot so many missed opportunities to make unique charaters

And gender locked septem bull rings for noses.male only?! How often is the guy the one actually wearing that in any universe other than a generic orc?