The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP CAMPAIGN IDEA = best ever series #3

generalmyrick
generalmyrick
✭✭✭✭✭
I'll try to compact this...but here goes! ==>

I think there should be a campaign that is only eligible to players that have never had emperor AND a campaign that is only for emperors. completely remove rewards for the campaign that is for non-emps only AND make the rewards for the emp only campaign SOOOOO good that it would attract the emp masters to the campaign.

what do you you all think? :-)
"The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bet not a single wall on any keep would be below 100%.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    Bet not a single wall on any keep would be below 100%.

and walls should be at 100%! :-)
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll try to compact this...but here goes! ==>

I think there should be a campaign that is only eligible to players that have never had emperor AND a campaign that is only for emperors. completely remove rewards for the campaign that is for non-emps only AND make the rewards for the emp only campaign SOOOOO good that it would attract the emp masters to the campaign.

what do you you all think? :-)

howdy @generalmyrick ...see your ID all the time in zone chat...i just can't remember which alliance...

been a tough campaign - competition wise...can't wait until it's finished...

hmmmm, interesting suggestion...exactly what is it that's in your mind?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, i thought this system would be fair to non-emps so they can get emp AND people that already have emp because they will be eligible for bigger and better rewards.

after posting this though i was called into a 7 day camp to help a player who has already had emp to get emp again. im not mad at anybody, but they were already running with some very powerful ranks/names.
    Edited by generalmyrick on October 1, 2017 3:29AM

• soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    With this useless campaigns which are left from pvp event, only the laziest one didn't get emp. And yea, 80%+ of the "former emperors" are false ones. So I'm not sure if it's going to be good split factor.

But naked-no-armor-weapons campaign would be so funny and cool, lol. At least like event, for example, for April's fools day
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want the addition of a 4 hour campaign that resets to neutral on completion where you can challenge 2 other guilds to battle to see who will be crowned Victor
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rather than splitting emps and non-emps, there needs to be a campaign that redesigns how keeps work on a macro level. Maybe eliminate the links between them and make them more oriented to guilds where guilds can spend AP they earn on upgrades to defenses (stronger walls, tougher NPCs, permanent siege engines, patrols that go further out from the keep to the point that resources are defended by high level patrols). The keeps could also give higher AP rewards to the defending guild the further they are from the gates of the alliance.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't care about getting Emp myself - I work for a living. What I hate is the number of times the same players get emp in campaign after campaign, even in Kyne, just shows that some people need to get a life.
    Zvorgin wrote: »
    Rather than splitting emps and non-emps, there needs to be a campaign that redesigns how keeps work on a macro level. Maybe eliminate the links between them and make them more oriented to guilds where guilds can spend AP they earn on upgrades to defenses (stronger walls, tougher NPCs, permanent siege engines, patrols that go further out from the keep to the point that resources are defended by high level patrols). The keeps could also give higher AP rewards to the defending guild the further they are from the gates of the alliance.
    Some good ideas here.

I'd like to see more reward for defence and retention of resources. The number of times you get 2-3 bars on for an alliance until they get Emp and then they all immediately log off, leaving everything unguarded again. Maybe the alliance could get increased rewards based on time they have Emp, or length of time resources are held onto.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.