The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Magicka range build

ad4mss
ad4mss
✭✭✭
Hi,

I'm looking for a ranged kind of magicka build for templar or warden. Also have a question if mag warden is viable for end game content?
Whisper me in any case @ad4mss
Follow me on Twitter @JAdamczewski
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magwarden currently has the lowest DPS potential, you can play it but it won't get you far if you want to be somewhat successful in PvE. Magplar isn't all that great either currently and range usually isn't their thing but you can do it.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    FakeFox wrote: »
    Magwarden currently has the lowest DPS potential, you can play it but it won't get you far if you want to be somewhat successful in PvE. Magplar isn't all that great either currently and range usually isn't their thing but you can do it.
    What do you suggest then sorc, dk, nb?
  • Tormy
    Tormy
    ✭✭✭
    Sorc or nb for ranged
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ad4mss wrote: »
    FakeFox wrote: »
    What do you suggest then sorc, dk, nb?

Sorc or NB, DK is melee as well.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Siliziumdioxid
    Siliziumdioxid
    ✭✭✭
    Range templar has always been really close to melee templar in terms of dps.
    Since Morrowind however i think that a range templar outperforms a melee one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/6hba1z/rangeplar_ranged_magicka_templar_build/?st=j3yplnew&sh=24db6e67

this is an example for such a build...
    would probably leave out the second clench/reach in order to make it sustainable... you should also slot a shield... but yeah a ranged magicka templar build i know about.

have a ranged build myself that differs from that one and has similar damage but i'm too lazy to write it down.
    (Note: the relevant thing is the rotation not the gear)
    Edited by Siliziumdioxid on October 3, 2017 10:43AM
    Guild: Ancaria
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    Range templar has always been really close to melee templar in terms of dps.
    Since Morrowind however i think that a range templar outperforms a melee one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/6hba1z/rangeplar_ranged_magicka_templar_build/?st=j3yplnew&sh=24db6e67

this is an example for such a build...
    would probably leave out the second clench/reach in order to make it sustainable... you should also slot a shield... but yeah a ranged magicka templar build i know about.

have a ranged build myself that differs from that one and has similar damage but i'm too lazy to write it down.
    (Note: the relevant thing is the rotation not the gear)

I will look on this build for sure. Thanks.