The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamblade pvp meta?

CheepsNSalsa
CheepsNSalsa
✭✭✭✭
I've got a bosmer stamblade I haven't used in a couple patches and I'm wondering what kinda gear I should be using. Anyone have any ideas?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you wanting to do in PVP? Gank? Battlegrounds? 1vX? Xv1? CP/non-CP? Zerg, raid, small man, solo?

I ask because gear in PVP is more closely tied to the role/style you want to fight in than your class. Sure, there's gear that will be generally effective, but if you have a particular role you want we can give advice for that.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am a Bosmer Gankblade with Clever Alchemist + Strenght of automation, Kra'ghs shoulders (Veli also works). 2h (Nirn) and Bow (Sharpened). My skills are tweaked to use more physical damage than usual.
  • CheepsNSalsa
    CheepsNSalsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    What are you wanting to do in PVP? Gank? Battlegrounds? 1vX? Xv1? CP/non-CP? Zerg, raid, small man, solo?

I ask because gear in PVP is more closely tied to the role/style you want to fight in than your class. Sure, there's gear that will be generally effective, but if you have a particular role you want we can give advice for that.

I'm just looking for a good build to take into the CP campaign in cyrodiil. All I've ever done on that character is gank so it would be nice to change it up a bit and go with a 1v1 or 1v2 setup.