The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do I tell which Morph is trained without having that morph??

maryriv
maryriv
✭✭✭✭
I recently retrained all my morphs at once and forgot which ones I had already trained... we need an addon that will show how much xp is in each morph by hovering over the base skill. Thanks.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried Harven's Improved Skills Window? http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info489-HarvensImprovedSkillsWindow.html

I am not sure if it does exactly this, but it has a lot of neat features and it would not surprise me if it did this.
  • maryriv
    maryriv
    ✭✭✭✭
    It shows all the morphs but not the amount of xp in each or even if one has been taken before.
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not (really) doable without an addon monitoring your skills from level 1.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • maryriv
    maryriv
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ayantir wrote: »

So it's impossible then... @ginajohnson217b14_ESO can we please have this function added?
  • Skafloc
    Skafloc
    ✭✭✭
    maryriv wrote: »
    I recently retrained all my morphs at once and forgot which ones I had already trained... we need an addon that will show how much xp is in each morph by hovering over the base skill. Thanks.

You can't - best option is to take screenshots of setups before you reset your morphs
  • maryriv
    maryriv
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great idea thanks!
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maryriv wrote: »
    Ayantir wrote: »

So it's impossible then... @ginajohnson217b14_ESO can we please have this function added?

Who's Gina Johnson? Did you mean to tag ZoS gina? If so start your search with @ZoS.