The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Transmutation Station Crafting

siggi1856
siggi1856
✭✭✭
Did anybody see which materials you will need to craft a transmutation station?
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting stations (including the new Transmuation one) are not crafted, they're purchased with Master Writ Vouchers.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe 1,250 vouchers. A lot for most crafters, but the guilds with 100+ atunable stations should have one the first week.

Also expect to see this a bunch in zone chat:

"WTS: 20 minutes with my transmutation station- 10k"
  • SFDB
    SFDB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe 1,250 vouchers. A lot for most crafters, but the guilds with 100+ atunable stations should have one the first week.

Sounds like you're pimping it out.
  • TheeDopestDope
    TheeDopestDope
    ✭✭✭

genius.

Im selling 10 minutes for 4.5k tho.

@TheeDopestDope PC-NA

DPS/OFFTANK - Stam DK - ~Master Crafter~
    DPS - Stam Blade - ~PvP build~
    DPS - Stam Sorc - ~vMA build~
    HEALZ - Templar - Lowbiee

``Ebonheart Pact forever``

~~Guild Leader of TheeDopestGuild~~
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/374102/theedopestguild-newly-founded-guild-pc-na-trading-pve-social#latest