The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PvP Loading Screen

PunkAben
PunkAben
✭✭✭
Is it possible to fix the loading screen in PvP ?
We have got loading screen for a lot to long time and it is pretty annoying to spend so much time waiting for loading screen to end.
Sometimes it dont end and we are stuck in loading screen, then we need to use ALT+F4 for quit game, enter again and queue for PvP, it also give some waiting time :neutral:
I can play for long time without loading screen playing solo but in group it happens a lot and a lot to offen.
Dead, respawn and maybe travel because the group have move and then 10 min have gone for nothing then wait for loading screen.
bdcmkmq5clx7.png
The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do.The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.Ted NelsonElder Scrolls Online most balanced part is maybe the the number of bugs and not bugs!
  • Endek
    Endek
    ✭✭✭
    I agree that PvP lag issues are a horrible experience and wish something could be done about it.

I have only just started PvP again and at first, no problem, but when the group gets large and your taking a well defended Keep etc, the latency can hit 999+...

Sometimes it rectifies itself and I get my normal latency of between 70 and 100 with 60fps, but other times I'm just booted out of the game and faced with a really long wait to get back in.

Not a great experience!

I hope something can also be done about this issue as it is what turned me off Cyrodiil PvP in 2014, 2015, 2016...

Bye for now and have fun out there.
    Edited by Endek on September 30, 2017 11:11AM
  • techdog90
    techdog90
    This may not help but if you are in a group and a player is offline and you move locations while a player is offline you will get a loading screen of death 9 times out of 10 so just kick them off liners and it minimizes the issues with loading screens at least for me it did.
  • PunkAben
    PunkAben
    ✭✭✭
    I can play alone in PvP
    When i see people keep looking for group and i know how it was to lfg my self, i make a group, most of all for unite the people.
    I can have play for long time with no trouble but in the same moment i go form a group and have crown, i get long loading screen every time.
    it is not rare loading screen but more offen i get this loading screen when i form the group.
    This should be taken really serious and Zenimax should do some about it.
    This game was launched from the start with big PvP and it is importen the PvP are working fine.
    The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do.The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.Ted NelsonElder Scrolls Online most balanced part is maybe the the number of bugs and not bugs!
  • Bajlk
    Bajlk
    ✭✭✭
    They won't fix this, because it holds people out from PvP, so their "mega"server don't need to handle that much players at the same time and causing more lag.
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly since the most recent patch it seems to be getting worse and worse. I got into a small group of 8 and died once and respawned and had to wait 5 minutes in a loading screen. First time respawning. I mean, this is honestly not ok, and I cannot believe there is no response about this.
  • PunkAben
    PunkAben
    ✭✭✭
    This is more then annoying we still have this loading screen.
    I belive Zenimax have got some money from this game, so maybe pay the programmers so we could get a professional product !
    I can write a long list of bug and error and it can't be true or right we need to wait forever for some bug fix.

• MourncallerTV
    MourncallerTV
    ✭✭
    Well I'm new to ESO. Trying out the pvp as it's still part of the story line. While moving to transit to a different location under alliance control not under attack....I get this long loading screen and it's lasted for like a minute and a half at the most. Sometimes I find myself dead on arrival.
    PC/NA
    Favorite Quote - "Never accept the proposition that just because a solution satisfies a problem, that it must be the only solution." - Raymond E. Feist