The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Telvanni Furniture Recipes

PrimordialOdd
I wanted to know where I can find these in morrowind? I've looted all parts of morrowind for 3 weeks every day non stop and not yet even get a telvanni anything. I'm not looking for the motifs, I'm looking for the recipes such as telvanni bed recipe or the telvanni dresser recipe, desk, you name it. I've not seen in guild stores for a majority of times, when I do see them they are crafted or a furniture itself- not a recipe. So could I get help? Personally I really wanted to make a organic house, like a earth home vibe avatar style- being able to craft it, I'd be happy making them for others if they provide mats to make it free of charge. I dunno, honestly just want some headway into this making all this work worthwhile, if anyone could help it'd be awesome

Best Answer

• Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telvanni is all purple, nothing else except for the voucher one which is always legendary.

Stealing from drawers, cabinets, desks etc.
    Answer ✓
  • ecki2k
    ecki2k
    You are looking at the right places when farming Vvardenfell and its graves/urns, it´s just that these blueprints etc are extremely rare.
    By extremely rare, I mean unicorn-style. There are quite some threads about this, whining, and they all are right.
  • PrimordialOdd
    Hm so mainly to be honest, I farm the hleran tomb in which extent I find multiple recipes I know and the occasional every maybe 50th or 100th new recipes found is one I don't know. However, out of my entire runs in these past few weeks- I found out of all recipes, only 3 to 5 dres/hlaalu.. no telvanni recipes at all. Is this the place to find one or no? Any other spots? I do have one last question afterwards then I'm good
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's one of the places where people farm for them, yes. they are really just THAT rare.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can also try stealing them too
  • PrimordialOdd
    Rare indeed :( Stealing off of who though? Last I checked, only nobles? I don't know where they are and does telvanni furniture recipes come in purples colored only or do they have green blue and legendary?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As others have said, these are EXTREMELY rare. I have yet to loot one myself, and I've been farming Dreloth on a regular basis. I've gotten a grand total of 4 purple MW plans so far - Redoran plate meal, Redoran tray floral, Hlaalu cabinet clerk, and Indoril candelabra temple chamber. I've only seen 2 purple plans for sale (neither Telvanni). The most recent was for 900K, but I recall seeing the purple censer mesh in the first couple weeks for 99k. Really wish I had bought that one, but I don't think we all knew yet just how rare these were actually going to be.

Keep at it! I did loot a blue MW furnishing plan from someone in Balmora while trying for the house motifs. I don't think it was a noble.

I think you're going to have to resign yourself to the fact that you won't be able to furnish a home in the Telvanni style entirely by crafting yourself until after a VERY LONG TIME with a GREAT DEAL OF EFFORT/PATIENCE. While I have a number of blues and the aforementioned purples from the other houses, I've had to purchase finished products from other players when decorating in any of the house styles. I hope you do find some, but it will take a LOT of farming and paying high prices for the plans at traders if you want to end up with all the Telvanni plans. As someone else confirmed, they're all purple, except the one you can buy from Rolis, which is gold.

We're all in the same boat on this.
  • PrimordialOdd
    Thank you all, I'm always looking to buy the recipes at a good price or trade- currently morrowind plans if anyone has some- mail/whisper me in-game my in-game name is Odd Fury otherwise psn iskateREV420