The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crown Crate Request - Please Let Us Choose the Extremely Rare Mount

Mercutio
Mercutio
✭✭✭✭
I love the Crown Crates and look forward to each new season, but my one issue is with the Extremely Rare Mounts. I don't have a problem with them being very rare, I think that adds to their mystique. But I would like to be able to choose which one I got. I did not get the Cinder Wolf Mount, and it will be the first Wolf Mount I have not collected. Thanks for your consideration.
The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
#DwemerLife
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think everyone would be happy with this change, but sadly as we have to keep saying "it won't happen".

Whoever is behind the crates has made it very clear at this point that monetary gains are more important than customer satisfaction. I wish I could have a happier outlook on them but there really can't be one with how they're designed and the recent changes to include premium apex items.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mercutio wrote: »
    I love the Crown Crates and look forward to each new season, but my one issue is with the Extremely Rare Mounts. I don't have a problem with them being very rare, I think that adds to their mystique. But I would like to be able to choose which one I got. I did not get the Cinder Wolf Mount, and it will be the first Wolf Mount I have not collected. Thanks for your consideration.

You say you haven't got one but surely you could be buying just a few more crates and maybe get that mount you know you deserve - isn't there some rent or bill money you could use or maybe a beloved child's college fund you could raid, or perhaps something you have put aside to buy a new car or pay for some medical expenses? Hey be creative and go see that loan shark you know, he's probably very nice and has good rates! You know you won't be truly fulfilled until you have that mount... /evil

Whoah! I think I got possessed by a marketing person!
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tavore1138 wrote: »
    Mercutio wrote: »

You say you haven't got one but surely you could be buying just a few more crates and maybe get that mount you know you deserve - isn't there some rent or bill money you could use or maybe a beloved child's college fund you could raid, or perhaps something you have put aside to buy a new car or pay for some medical expenses? Hey be creative and go see that loan shark you know, he's probably very nice and has good rates! You know you won't be truly fulfilled until you have that mount... /evil

Whoah! I think I got possessed by a marketing person!

The only thing worse than not being a Dunmer...
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I kinda leaned towards the green horse thingy, but the fact that I ended up with one is quite a feat since I only bought 19 crates. Got the frost senche.

PC EU
    PvP only