The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Betty Netch bugged ? ( not getting back resources in combat )

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Unless I've missed something this skill isn't going off in combat, only when I leave combat he appears

In combat, the Netch on the right ( left is pet )

Sqw52dE.jpg

and as soon as the enemy is dead

ba0wcDX.jpg

Non combat

23 seconds to restore all magic on its own ( 1580 recov )
15 seconds with netch

Combat

19 seconds with netch

I'm not getting as much magic back as I should be
Edited by JamieAubrey on September 29, 2017 11:19AM
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure it is. Aye. Happens for me as well.
  • Ozstryker
    Ozstryker
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was something in the patch notes about toning down the effects. I don't use it myself... but maybe this is why?
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozstryker wrote: »
    There was something in the patch notes about toning down the effects. I don't use it myself... but maybe this is why?

No point using it then if I'm NOT getting back magicka while fighting
  • Ozstryker
    Ozstryker
    ✭✭✭✭

I believe it was just the visual effect, pretty sure it still has its utility or everyone would've gone nuts before now... like I said I don't use it so can't test it for you ;)
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe it was just the visual effect, pretty sure it still has its utility or everyone would've gone nuts before now... like I said I don't use it so can't test it for you ;)

Its defiantly NOT giving me back magic or I am blind and missing it
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm you still get magicka/stamina return even in combat just that the beam is gone so it doesn't distract you from combat.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigma957 wrote: »
    Can confirm you still get magicka/stamina return even in combat just that the beam is gone so it doesn't distract you from combat.

Its distracting me NOT having the beam lol
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm you don't get any magicka/stamina back during combat. So there must be something situational about it.

I tested it while in a delve then placed my Warden on hiatus.
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Belegnole wrote: »
    I can confirm you don't get any magicka/stamina back during combat. So there must be something situational about it.

I tested it while in a delve then placed my Warden on hiatus.

Strange as I was in combat numerous times testing and I saw a steady stream of magicka return in combat txt. You won't see any return if you are already full.