The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Homestead...is that it?

Lyserus
Lyserus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
We got few more houses in Morrowind alright. However, when will more functions come?
The storage, more furnish cap, constructs do not have collison box when player get hit with abilities etc that those “did not make the first cut”... well where is the “second cut”??

I mean, housing can be much better in a relatively easy ways.
1. Daily writs board and hand in.
2. Guild bank and store access.
3. No penalty for smuggler when she is put in the house.
4. Access the bag of other characters in your account (put them in your house, and provide storage)
5. Fix the pvp problem in house so ppl don't fall down the built floor.
6. Group duel and brawl (XvXvXetc)in house

With only these the housing will attract more sales than you think ZOS...for now the hype of morrowind is keeping the sales I guess but eventually houses need functions to be real attractive.

It's been more than half year and little to none improvement has been done to housing. It's disappointing
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a light switch for the whole house?
    shades.gif
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can agree with points five and six. The others I feel you should have to go to town for.

I would like to see some storage added though. Would be really nice if we had dummies we could put armor on and with one click the armor we are wearing and the armor on the dummy would change out. Weapons would of course be considered. Not sure if that would be a nightmare to program or not but would be cool to have.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Bellamy
    Bellamy
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like it'd be nice to keep some functions that people have to go to town for (writs especially), but storage for sure is one of the big things I wish was added to housing. Like, in most games, that's the primary function that housing even HAS.
    @Be11amy
    PC | NA | CP340
    Rhase | Dunmer | Magplar DPS
    Jo'lli | Khajiit | Warden Healer
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    How about a light switch for the whole house?
    shades.gif

Little flamethrower at the door does the job ... :D

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS is on a quarterly DLC release schedule that goes:

Q1: area dlc like hew's bane
    Q2: chapter expansion like Morrowind
    Q3: dungeon dlc like Horns of the Reach
    Q4: area DLC like Clockwork City

Homestead was included in this year's Q1 update. My guess would be that Homestead expansion would be slotted for Q1 as an ongoing basis, or else made part of the chapter expansions because there's a separate revenue stream there.

So be patient...Homestead isn't that old...I'd expect improvements in March or June.