The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why do I NEVER get a email when I ask for help in a ticket?

mudkipmate
My email is correct. I am really disappointed in the costumer support. I have been a eso plus member for well over a year, just recently canceled it because I'm sick of not getting help.

Best Answers

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are using the Ask For Help option, you should be getting an email from support. I nearly always do. If I am using the Feedback options, I don't get an email.
    Answer ✓
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got mails when contacting them. Not useful mails but mails.
    Answer ✓
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do not worry, more likely than not, whatever they were going to tell you was not going to help you anyways. It seems as if the people who respond to help tickets simply have a binder of generic troubleshooting options such as clearing your local saved data or opening your ports. Very rarely have I been given a fix to an issue by support after submitting a help ticket, one time that i can actually remember, maybe twice. Doesn't help that when you post your issue in the bug reports on here it is near impossible to get a reply.
    Answer ✓