The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

They forgot to add saddle and bridle to skeleton horse (never mind, resolved)

SydneyGrey
SydneyGrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Please fix this. All the other mounts have saddles, and the ones that usually have bridles have those, too. The person who did the skeleton horse forgot to add the saddle and bridle to it, so when the character sits on the horse, it looks like she's floating in the air above the mount, holding onto an invisible bridle. Ack! The horse would look amazing if this was fixed.
These pics were taken in the crown crate gem store window, so if the mount has the saddle and bridle when you get it, and it's just not showing here, please forgive this post.
*EDIT* A kind moderator just checked, and the saddle and bridle are visible when you have the horse in the game. You can read his comment by scrolling down.

36703222733_8609c999dd_c.jpg

23521275978_f203a476d7_c.jpg
Edited by SydneyGrey on September 29, 2017 11:06AM
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Please fix this. All the other mounts have saddles, and the ones that usually have bridles have those, too. The person who did the skeleton horse forgot to add the saddle and bridle to it, so when the character sits on the horse, it looks like she's floating in the air above the mount, holding onto an invisible bridle. Ack! The horse would look amazing if this was fixed.
    These pics were taken in the crown crate gem store window, so if the mount has the saddle and bridle when you get it, and it's just not showing here, please forgive this post.

36703222733_8609c999dd_c.jpg

23521275978_f203a476d7_c.jpg

I'm seeing the same thing on the crown store preview, but we know previews are not always reliable.

NKz5sTb.jpg

Can someone who actually owns the skeleton horse please confirm whether or not it has a saddle and bridle. A pic would be nice. Pretty please? :)

I don't want to spend 400 gems on a broken toy!
    PC EU
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

After seeing this thread, I personally decided to hop in game and purchase the Skeletal Horse. In the Crown Store preview the horse does appear to be missing the saddle and bridle. However, after purchasing the Skeletal Horse, I can confirm that the saddle and bridle are there.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

After seeing this thread, I personally decided to hop in game and purchase the Skeletal Horse. In the Crown Store preview the horse does appear to be missing the saddle and bridle. However, after purchasing the Skeletal Horse, I can confirm that the saddle and bridle are there.

Deleted because of stupidity! :p
    Edited by Hippie4927 on September 28, 2017 5:28PM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks so much, GregoryV. I now know what I'll be spending my gems on. <3 I appreciate you taking the time to check for us.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bought one too. Pics with skin on, and skin off. Looks OK to me :)

IrFCaWV.png
    WI0vpYc.png
    PC EU
  • Stormahawk
    Stormahawk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish there was a way to disable the saddle in Gameplay Settings. Some mounts look really cool without it!
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stormahawk wrote: »
    I wish there was a way to disable the saddle in Gameplay Settings. Some mounts look really cool without it!

I agree! I'd especially like this option for housing.
    ->--Willow--<-