The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4][NA] Random Dungeons Don't Seem Very Random Anymore

uzbachchi
uzbachchi
✭✭✭
Since HOTR came out running random dungeons has been an exercise in boredom or frustration (depending on dungeon). Dungeons go on repeat. Last night I got Bloodroot Forge four times in a row, which was excruciating as half the groups had fake tanks and/or healers. The other day it was Wayrest Sewers & Spindleclutch 1 on repeat, first one three times, then the other twice. I've had Fungal 1 pop up three times in a row this week as well. None of them are ever the pledge dungeons. I can't get in a dungeon if I queue for specific ones to get the pledges done so I haven't been able to get many keys this week unless I was lucky to get in a guild group (which isn't always that easy). If I queue for specific dungeon the queue is an hour or more, or seemingly infinite. If I queue for a random I get them within 15 minutes tops, sometimes instantly (I'm a DPS). Up to this point I've never had dungeons repeat back to back like this, but ever since the patch it's been frequent and noticeable.

I checked with people on reddit who are reporting similar things on PS4, so I'm reporting this as a possible bug. Can it be set to not give you the same dungeon twice in a row if you do randoms? That would be extremely welcome.
Edited by uzbachchi on September 27, 2017 12:53PM