The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Concealed Weapon not proccing Selene Set

ArgoCye
ArgoCye
✭✭✭✭
I was under the impression this was a Direct Damage Melee ability, yet it is not proccing Selene's - same with Soul Harvest.
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭
    Because theyre magic damage
    Options
  • irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭
    yea i assume because the intend it to be magic damage but its still a melee hit....so i dunno...
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (1 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina

(2 items) When you deal direct melee damage, you have a 15% chance to call on a primal spirit that mauls the closest enemy in front of you for 12000 Physical Damage. This effect can occur once every 4 seconds.

Doesn´t say it needs to be physical damage. So concealed Weapon should proc it.
    Edited by Qbiken on September 27, 2017 10:53AM
    Options
  • ArgoCye
    ArgoCye
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering if ZoS just hasn't thought about this. I'm just trying to find good reasons to run concealed (pvp), which is marginal when compared with funnel health. This would have added to its usefulness (certainly fun to try) - but I guess not.
    Options
  • Zenartista
    Zenartista
    ✭✭✭
    This makes me wonder if a orc Magicka NB would get the increase damage
    Options