The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why do I get thrown into a vet dungeon when I queued for a normal one?

Lyterette
Lyterette
✭✭
Okay, I kind of looked around the forums for this one, and I can't seem to find a solid answer. Maybe the more experienced players can help! So, I queued for a normal dungeon last night with my friend, and then, BAM! We were thrown into a vet dungeon and got chewed out by our tank for queuing for a vet dungeon. Long story short, we're baffled. I didn't queue for a vet dungeon, so why did I get put into one? Is that just a bug with the dungeon finder, or is there actually more to it? Or am I poking my head down a rabbit hole with this one? Some insight would be awesome, guys! Thank you!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, it was probably just a mistake. My friend group has done that, where we intended to queue for a random normal dungeon but the random veteran dungeon is the first screen that pops up so our healer queued us without checking. We've also done it where one of us forgot that we were still set to veteran mode from an earlier gear run.

Unless it happens again when you are absolutely certain you selected normal mode, chances are it was just an honest mistake.
  • Lyterette
    Lyterette
    ✭✭
    Honestly, it was probably just a mistake. My friend group has done that, where we intended to queue for a random normal dungeon but the random veteran dungeon is the first screen that pops up so our healer queued us without checking. We've also done it where one of us forgot that we were still set to veteran mode from an earlier gear run.

Unless it happens again when you are absolutely certain you selected normal mode, chances are it was just an honest mistake.

Thank you so much! That helps take the anxiety off just a little bit. ;) I appreciate your help!!!