Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A play of cards before the next Black Sacrement? Very well!

ShadowHvo
ShadowHvo
✭✭✭✭✭
Cheesy title aside, a friend and myself decided to commission an expensive piece of artwork, and now I would like to show it to everyone as I believe the artist did a damn good job!

It may be slightly meta as The Elder Scrolls Legends isn't exactly a canon card game in ESO. But as both of us are vivid roleplayers in ESO, and we both enjoy to play TES:Legends occasionally, we simply couldn't help but to order this amazing piece of art.

h1ebzdrze3jq.jpg
Inbetween completing Black Sacrements and obeying the will of Sithis, Brother Tyridan & Nighren enjoyes to play a game of cards to pass the time!

Full credit for the actual painting goes to the artist Armiche Lora, who did an absolutely amazing job on this epic piece.
Nighren - The Shadow Striker
Leader of Bloodlines
-- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com