The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Would you buy (Crowns) Guild Bank / Store access for your home / Guild hall?

Beardimus
Beardimus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Its bugged me and many others (well documented on launch) that the Crown Banker assistant didn't include Guild Bank / Store access (hence I didn't buy one) however the frustration in trying to setup a Guild hall / hub is despite having all the crafting stations people have to travel about to do all their admin / crafting / trading chores.

Solution could be a Guild Assistant - or as ZOS clearly didn't like the mobile Guild Store access concept perhaps just a Guild Bank option you can just have in your home ), i'm easy to either solution. Just curious if others find it frustrating as I do.

PS - of course having Writ boards, and Writ drop off would also be awesome, but that's another poll for another day.
PPS - Pointlessly farming Awesomes if this is an Awesome idea +1 please
Edited by Beardimus on September 26, 2017 3:35PM
Xbox One | EU | EP
Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
Alts - - for the Lolz
Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach

Would you buy (Crowns) Guild Bank / Store access for your home / Guild hall? 19 votes

Yes - ZOS take my money, need this functionality to make my home / Guild Halls a viable, functional, one stop admin hub
84%
Cpt_Teemowenchmore420b14_ESOkojouLivvyBluepitbull13MalyckGoratesqueWabushadelonRunspod88kkLadyNalcaryaBeardimusOblivionNWsigirripurgatori78 16 votes
No thanks - not needed (and why / how you overcome in this context)
15%
NestorLileyFakeFox 3 votes
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes - ZOS take my money, need this functionality to make my home / Guild Halls a viable, functional, one stop admin hub
    Well you can already use the bank access in home/guild store by using Tythis as decoration, but what they should do is add an account wide storage of like maybe 1500 spaces and each house shares the same storage so you can drop any item you want in there and it won't count towards the decorating limit.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would depend on the cost but yes.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As always, I have to say that removing even more reasons to go to town is not good for the game. The only reasons we have now for going to town are Guild Banking and Store stuff, crafting writs and some Dailies.

I like to see some activity in the towns, and its already reduced more than it should be after housing dropped.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't choose, because I need the store function, but wouldn't want to pay for it: I'd want it as a free addition, to the current assistants.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But I'd prefer if it was free with eso plus ;)
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting point @Nestor hadnt thought of that it is an MMO after all.

However i tend to avoid busy hubs as the lag / AOE spammers / dueling / open mic karaoke! But i do concur driving people too Insular isn't a great idea.

However id like more social stuff to bring us together as porting inx run, bank, run out isn't overly social
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I keep one character in Rawl'ka for town interactions...

I would like to have the functionality though.
    Playing since beta...
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Interesting point @Nestor hadnt thought of that it is an MMO after all.

However i tend to avoid busy hubs as the lag / AOE spammers / dueling / open mic karaoke! But i do concur driving people too Insular isn't a great idea.

However id like more social stuff to bring us together as porting inx run, bank, run out isn't overly social

Yes more events, even ad hoc ones would be nice.

I have not seen much of the AoE spam as I used to in the first year of the game. I wish I had taken a screen shot back then, but I remember the Upper Floor of Elden Root having about a 100-150 players all running around doing their thing. Yes, some of it was annoying AoE spam, but also crowds so thick you could not see the bankers just had to move the mouse around until you saw Banker and then click. This was before Guild Kiosks so all player to player trading was done through the bank back then. I was in there this weekend and saw maybe 20 players in there.

I miss the crowds.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"