The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Crafting multiple set items and bundling for sale

Kimba_Do
Kimba_Do
✭✭✭
One thing I would really like to see in crafting is bundling. So basically you craft a full set of armor/weapons, bundle it into a single item and then sell the bundle.

Comments? Criticisms? Kitty treats (yes plz)?
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with catsup.
You're all just a bunch of pixels. Turn off the power and you cease to exist.
White Lions. Bringing the jungle fame for over 50 years.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would love to be able to craft a complete set of armor/weapons and sell it all together. Use to do this in UO and it worked really well. When people are looking to buy crafted armor, they're usually looking for a complete set.
    Edited by starlizard70ub17_ESO on September 26, 2017 1:35PM
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I have done this, list multiple items from one set, I end up selling them to do different people.

What we can do is list each item for the exact same price, this way they all come up in the list together. Then the people who want to buy the set can easily find things, and those who want to piece meal it can.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would also be fixable through a text search of the traders that spanned all items and not select filters under the current system.