The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

pet hp display mod

soulclaw
soulclaw
✭✭✭
I've been looking and haven't found one, does anyone know of a mod that will put my pets HP on the screen so I can keep track of them?
Sweetie, can you show us on the doll where the bad man from Blizzard touched you?

• AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Foundry Tactical Combat does that, not entirely sure.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not a mod but pets are considered to be "friendly NPCs" by the game. The option to show their health bar is off by default in the settings but you can turn it on to show when they're injured.

IDK how hard it would be but Sorcs and Warden characters should have that defaulted to on instead of off.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the API allows for that kind of info, if i recall correctly, AUI and FTC only show health numbers when you mouse over your pet.
    shades.gif
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iselin wrote: »
    Not a mod but pets are considered to be "friendly NPCs" by the game. The option to show their health bar is off by default in the settings but you can turn it on to show when they're injured.

IDK how hard it would be but Sorcs and Warden characters should have that defaulted to on instead of off.

This is true, I always have this feature enabled on my Sorcerer and Warden, as so should anyone else using pets.
    Helps a bunch.

[Edit]: Off topic but @Iselin, why is your avatar a bear with bad breath and green pus or something flowing from the eyes?
    I know that's not what that is, but I actually had no idea the warden's bear looks like that in-game.
    Edited by SirMewser on September 26, 2017 3:37AM
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SirMewser wrote: »

This is true, I always have this feature enabled on my Sorcerer and Warden, as so should anyone else using pets.
    Helps a bunch.

[Edit]: Off topic but @Iselin, why is your avatar a bear with bad breath and green pus or something flowing from the eyes?
    I know that's not what that is, but I actually had no idea the warden's bear looks like that in-game.

It's sort of a bad icon of the Eternal Guardian morph... blame ZOS they should really rework it. And if it looks green to you, your monitor needs color calibration lol... it's teal.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirMewser wrote: »

Helps a bunch.

It's sort of a bad icon of the Eternal Guardian morph... blame ZOS they should really rework it. And if it looks green to you, your monitor needs color calibration lol... it's teal.

Pink meet Salmon...
    Teal is a shade of bluish green or greenish blue, so yes it looks green at first glance, especially as brighter colors tend to overpower color receptors in your eyes.