Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

One more recipe left

AngharadEld
I have one recipe left. One. And then I know every single provisioning recipe. But can I find it? Nope. Can I really farm for it? Nope. Haven't been CP10 for long a time. Can I look in every single guild trader every day for the past week and buy it? That's a negative. Planked Abecean Longfin. Does it exist? Have I pissed off a gypsy and been cursed to never find it? Is this just my White Whale?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could swear I hit yhat recipe recently from a max lvl provisioning writ. Could well be wrong.

it's going to be a rare drop since purples are rare to begin with and that's just one out of all the possible vet recipies. I'd also try searching google to make sure it does drop from a max level writ.
  • Glockcoma725
    Glockcoma725
    ✭✭✭
    PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
    Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
    Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
    Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
    Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
    Azog the Defiler DD Warden
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Planked Abecean Longfin. Does it exist?

It does but it is very rare. I see only one listed on Tamriel Trade Center, but that is not the entire market. At least you can get it from Top End Provisioning Writs, although it is a CP10-50 Recipe.

Just be lucky it's not 24 Raven Pie or Highland Rabbit Stew. Those are two of the real unicorns for this game. Heck, any of the Tier 4 and 5 recipes are super rare.
    Edited by Nestor on September 25, 2017 8:10PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• AngharadEld
    Want to know how bad it's gotten? I'm currently at work and seriously considered texting my mate to log in to my account and go see if this recipe was still for sale. I was considering paying real money/real beer for him to do this. I think I have a problem. :smile:
  • AngharadEld
    Now, is there any way to delete this post? Because someone in Reaper's March made my dream come true and my search is over.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy ending!!

I wish there was a way to see your missing recipes in game (no add on as console) kinda odd you can't, unlike lore books. I guess they didn't except us to go Pokemon made and try to collect em all
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • AngharadEld
    I would think there would be enough people who get a bit distracted with things like this to justify something like they have for lorebooks for recipes, blueprints, etc. It took me quite a while to find a reliable list online and a thousand thank yous to the people who created them. They took the time so I don't have to. But it sure would be nice to have those kinds of lists in game versus having jump back and forth between spreadsheets.