Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Linchal Grand Manor no longer available! *gutted!*

Ostacia
Ostacia
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I've saved up some crowns and gold specifically for Linchal Grand Manor and happened to not log on in a week and today I find out that I missed it. Why didn't ZOS simply send out an email about this! I'm just gutted. Had really looked forward to Linchal...

Does anyone know if it's going to come available again in the future? Has any (un)official statement been made about it?
PC/ NA
Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No statement that I know of. They did mention it on their website and there was many post to say it will be a time limited offer :/ I dont see it coming back any time soon
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Morgul! I was silly to assume I'd have to check the forums on the daily just to see when this house was going to be for sale. Ah well. I suppose I can invest in a weighted blanket to reduce the anxiety lol...
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think Zos has commented on any of the limited time homes coming back and it's been more than a few months for some.

Best guess, and it's just a guess, if they may return on their aniversary or close to it. They may never return.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had to guess, they'll probably be back annually. It doesn't make sense to discontinue them forever as bringing them back = free money (the development work is done).
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on September 25, 2017 1:40AM
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you're right. I really wanted that one in particular. Would've appreciated a tweet or an email, that's for sure.
    Edited by Ostacia on September 25, 2017 1:43AM
    PC/ NA
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you're right. I really wanted that one in particular. Would've appreciated a tweet or an email, that's for sure.

I'm really not sure why ZOS doesn't do email marketing. Most devs do it (including Blizzard).
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Save the crowns for the Observatory that comes with CWC if you get the dlc. It's really unique and very pretty!
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    make sure you are actualy subscribed to marketing e-mails? becasue I do get them. sometimes I get them next day promotion starts, (though with this free crown crates I actualy got it on time to be able to qualify for all 3 crates) but.. I do get those
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Nordic_Pirate
    Nordic_Pirate
    ✭✭✭✭
    You MIGHT be able to get them to give you another chance to buy it and explain your situation. Months after Grand Topal was past its limited time, I messaged them (jokingly) asking if I could buy it. They offered the unfurnitured house to me. Being completely unprepared for that possibility, I didn't even have the crowns or gold as I was just joking around. Can't guarantee anything, but it's worth a shot
    Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linaleh, yes, I'm signed up. I got the email about the crown crates. Assuming that's the same "list."

Nordicly, Haha, that's really interesting! Maybe I will message them. Where do I do that?
    PC/ NA
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linaleh, yes, I'm signed up. I got the email about the crown crates. Assuming that's the same "list."

Nordicly, Haha, that's really interesting! Maybe I will message them. Where do I do that?

:( than maybe hopefully ask them to see if they will make an exception?
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Nordic_Pirate
    Nordic_Pirate
    ✭✭✭✭

I just went to the customer service page and found the e-mail and sent one in
    Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    NolaArch wrote: »
    Save the crowns for the Observatory that comes with CWC if you get the dlc. It's really unique and very pretty!

Seriously, the Observatory is amazing and you can build stairs and utilize the space above the door. It has endless possibilities. I missed Tel Galen and I just finished my Sleek Creek House, I am buying this one.
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NolaArch wrote: »

Seriously, the Observatory is amazing and you can build stairs and utilize the space above the door. It has endless possibilities. I missed Tel Galen and I just finished my Sleek Creek House, I am buying this one.

Would be cool if it were the same price as Tel Galen (8k/10k). I think it's about the same size or not that much bigger.

EDIT: To OP - hope it works out for you!
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on September 29, 2017 8:40PM
  • BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, I've saved up some crowns and gold specifically for Linchal Grand Manor and happened to not log on in a week and today I find out that I missed it. Why didn't ZOS simply send out an email about this! I'm just gutted. Had really looked forward to Linchal...

Does anyone know if it's going to come available again in the future? Has any (un)official statement been made about it?

They didn't send out an email because it was listed in the Crown Store Showcase for September with the dates that it would be available. Gotta pay attention to these pages, they can be very handy for those who want the limited time stuff.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26185?Crown-Store-Showcase:-September-2017