The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[EP] Newer player looking for small/tight-knit/upstart PvP/PvX guild

iox__x
iox__x
Soul Shriven
Hey all,

Been playing this game for a little over a week now and decided its time for hunt for a guild. I am new so still have a lot to learn, but I am a fast learner and have played many MMORPGs in past. I am looking for something on the smaller scale(less than 100 people), wether thats because its new guild or just the structure of it, basically trying to avoid joining an established 300 person guild. This is because I prefer a guild where everyone knows each other and i find it easier to join a group like that. Furthermore I would prefer to just have one guild that I do everything with, which is better served with a group thats close. Prefer mature/chill guilds who still strive to be good at the game, that middle ground between super hardcore and super casual.

I am west coast US and play during those evening times during week and all day/night on weekends.

I have more interest in PvP than PvE although i still like to participate in PvE as well. I purchased any race, any alliance so all my characters are in EP (my first adventure in cyrodiil was with EP so I became attached). My main (Magicka NB DPS) is only level 25 and I have a few low lvl alts (mostly stick to DPS or healing).

I use a keyboard and am fine using my mic through ps4 chat. I do have discord as well but have never used the phone app, so am willing to try that too.

PSN: LiterUhCola_K

can either respond here or just send me a message on psn/in-game.

Thanks!

PS: I am older than 18 if thats a requirement, and I am not offended easily so no worries if guild chat has more "mature" topics/discussions or people enjoy messing with other people.
Edited by iox__x on September 24, 2017 6:13PM