The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can anyone help me farming Rattlecage set?

Amoureros
Amoureros
✭✭✭
I solo farmed hand and belt I need. I need 3 purple jewelries now.
I've been waiting vVoM que for days but no one seems to go to that dungeon anymore.
Farming this set is real hardcore.
Edited by Amoureros on September 24, 2017 9:08AM
  • Amoureros
    Amoureros
    ✭✭✭
    I am playing in PC NA Asia/oceanic time zone.
    @amourero
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eventually it will come up on the pledge rotation and then there will be plenty of people wanting to run vetVoM, probably in hardmode. I know that doesn't help you right now, but eventually that will happen.
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Amoureros If all you need are the purple jewelry pieces, farm the first boss only - the ghost. That boss drops the arcane Rattlecage Jewerly (I cant recall the named set jewelry pieces at the moment though). If you want the health pieces, that boss also drops those as well.
    @ElizabethInTamriel
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here is how I farmed the Arcane Jewelry for Rattlecage:

1.) Find a grinding buddy, travel to Coldharbour and walk up to the dungeon entrance. Walk inside using the door.

2.) Progress to The Cursed One (first mini-boss) and slaughter mercilessly. Cross fingers and loot.

3.) Have both players travel to each other, which will place you just inside the door to the dungeon.

4.) Walk outside and reset dungeon.

5. ) Rinse and repeat. It took me 10ish runs with a 3-man group to get a set of named arcane Rattlecage jewelry.

I'm on Xbox/NA, otherwise I'd gladly join you. Hope this helps though!
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."