The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

returning player looking for guild

HecklingHyena
HecklingHyena
Soul Shriven
last month i started anew character and branch away from just pve. So i decided to join a clan..... Was part of it about 3 days, gave all my money for the raffle and when i came to the winner all of a sudden the guildmaster disbanded the guild and left with the money. That was my first guild experience, I would like to put that behind me and find a guild that functions and isn't full of flakes. Currently i'm a level 26 NB main is bow for distance then dual knifes for close combat with vampire bite ; I have the dark brotherhood, Imperial, and thieves guild dlc but will be getting them all eventually. im on the west coast of NA and play in the evening during the week and most of the times on the weekend. I have dicord but no mic, and im not a multi guild player, unless they disband. Let me know if i would be a good fit to your guild.
  • Corphious
    Corphious
    Not sure your platform but, Damage Inc is currently recruiting. Check out our recruitment link. We use TS and host events weekly. Our guild is newly reforming and looking for honest, active players. All of my contact information is in the post. Send me a message if you like what you see.
    “I bet if you spoke your mind you’d be speechless.”
    PC - NA
    Toxicenigma
    Damage Incorporated